(24) the bitch returns

Yoongles is so cute I wanna *muah* gimme kith
____________________________

I awake to the sound of birds chirping and warm light flooding in through the window near my bed.

I lay there, comfy and for some reason very relaxed, until I hear a ding from my phone and decide I should probably check it since it's gone off quite a bit.

I rub my eyes and take my time removing the blanket from me but I suddenly stop, feeling odd.

Feeling odd because I wasn't tired like normal.

I almost feel well rested...

My phone dings again and as if on cue, an imaginary lightbulb above my head pops on.

My eyes shoot open wide and I scramble to grab my phone off the nightstand, tumbling onto the floor in a tangled heap of blankets in the process.

10:17 am

(3) Missed Calls

(14) Missed Text Messages

"Oh my God."

This is the first time i've been late to school this year.

I kick the blankets off and run to my dresser pulling out my washed uniform and an oversized jacket. I scramble to the bathroom and brush my hair, get dressed, and brush my teeth.

Grabbing my backpack and phone, I run out the door and speed walk to school.

I was already late so I might as well be late late.

As I'm walking I go through and answer all the messages from Bangtan, reassuring everyone that I was still in fact alive and no I was not at home, sick.

Just set my alarm to pm instead of am so it didn't go off.

I pick up my pace nearing the school and can't help but wonder as a thought crosses my mind.

Why didn't Yoongi wake me up?

This bitch.

He must really hate me now to not even wake me up for school.

Welp, some people are just jerks.

I buzz the office to be let in and head in to fill out my late pass. I wait a bit in the office till the bell rings.

At least I made it in time for lunch

I walk into the lunch room and head over to Bangtan's lunch table but stop in my tracks half way.

My chest tightens up and for some reason, the sight in front of me making me want to cry but puke at the same time.

"Y/n! You're finally here." Jimin says, coming up from behind me.

"What is this?" I ask lowly.

"Oh... about that..."

"Why is Song Mina sitting in my spot and holding Yoongi's hand?!" I growl at Jimin.

Mina makes eye contact with me and Yoongi follows, looking towards me too.

He really got back with his ex after I yelled at him to.

Is this- karma or something?

I raise my middle finger to the both of them and kiss it.

"Whatever, fuck them." I whisper as I turn on my heel.

"Wait- Y/n, wait!" Jimin calls after me, following behind as I storm out of the lunch room.

Little did I know that Yoongi subconsciously started to get up too to chase after me, but sat back down as Mina squeezed his hand tighter, giving him a confused look as to why he'd go after me.