(19) camp day 3: tent

A/N
I pre wrote this and two other chapters and don't feel like waiting to release them once a week so surprise! Here's all of them!
___________________________

I sit in my tent, nervously waiting for Yoongi to show up.

I lay on my side and shake my hands out, trying to get rid of the nervous jitters and butterflies in my stomach.

In my entire life I have never once told a boy how I felt. I didn't get crushes easily and when I did, it wasn't strong enough that I felt I had to act on it.

But Yoongi hits different.

Who would've known the boy I hated to be around at school, who picked on me (and I picked on back) would end up being my roommate and biggest crush.

It's been a short amount of time, maybe three or four weeks, since I started noticing how I felt different around him and didn't know why.

Now it's clearer than ever and I just know I should tell him, especially with how he's been acting around me lately- being so flirty and caring.

I sit back up, pressing my phone on to check the time.

That's odd... he said he was coming but that was about 15 minutes ago

I decide to give it five more minutes.

....

2 minutes

...

4 minutes

...

7 minutes

....

I start to get worried that something's happened to him and decide to go look. It's dark and he could've fell or got hurt somehow.

He isn't even answering my last text asking if he's okay.

I throw my gray zip up on and slip on my slides to go look around.

I pass his tent but see that no one's inside and start to worry more. I didn't see him outside either.

I jump as my phone buzzes and I immediately pull it out, sighing in relief that it's Yoongi.

________________________________
(1) Yoon 🏀

𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧 🏀
Come to the tent closest to the bus
...
.......
Now
________________________________

I furrow my brow, slightly confused as to why he'd be in another tent. Something doesn't seem right.

I head towards the bus and see one single tent by it, further from the rest.

I guess there was something wrong with his and he needed a new one but why move it so far? And didn't he say he was coming to mine anyways?

I make my way closer, sure to not wake anyone else up since it was so late.

I hold my breath, hoping I have the right tent and decide to unzip it.

I start unzipping and sigh in relief when I see the back of him and unzip the rest.

"Yoon-"

I drop my phone, my smile falling almost faster than my heart as I see him.

Why is he kissing Mina?!

He pulls away from Mina and I see her evil smile as she turns to me, almost as if she knew I was there.

My lips part, hurt and shocked and unsure of what to say as Yoongi whips around and sees me, my hurt expression.