(13) bus ride

"Coming!" I yell to the rest of Bangtan as I lock my door and begin hauling my suitcase down the stairs.

"Woah... this is- is heavier than I thought." I stutter out while wobbling, trying to carry it without falling.

"I'll help yo-"

"No, I'll help her." Yoongi cuts Namjoon off as he quickens his pace in front of the boy, making Namjoon stop in his tracks.

Yoongi easily lifts my suitcase and heads back to the car.

I stand dumbfounded as to why Yoongi would help me but more curiously as to why he glared at Namjoon when passing back by him. I shrug it off and wave Jin's parents goodbye as they leave with the luggage.

Jin had already told us that his parents owned a place near the camp we're going to so they volunteered to drive up our luggage instead of us cramming it next to ourselves while on the bus.

I smile to myself.

So kind of them!

As we walk to the school, which is only about fifteen minutes away, I start thinking about this camp we're going to. My thoughts get interupted by Jimin nudging me.

I give him a questioning look.

"Sooooo..." He drags out the word as I give him an even more questioning look "... who are you gonna sit next to on the bus?"

Why's he looking at me that way?

"Uh, I'm not sure yet, why?"

Jimin smiles to himself and looks to the boy ahead of him, which I don't notice.

The boy gets all giggly and nudges me again.

"Hey- hey Y/n. I know who you should sit by." He winks.

Oh

He must mean him

"Park Jimin, do you like me? Is that why you want me to sit next to you so badly?" I nudge his shoulder, teasingly.

He immediately sighs and drops the cute attitude.

"What- no, no. I'm actually trying to get you to sit with Y-"

"Jimin, wanna sit next to me? You can have the window seat." Yoongi calls back to Jimin.

"Uh.. yeah, hyung about that..." Jimin quickens his pace to Yoongi's side just in front of me.

He leans in and whisper yells to his hyung.

"Min Yoongi, this is your chance! I'm trying hard to get her to sit by you but she's pretty clueless so ask her!" Jimin nudges his shoulder.

He slows back down to walk with me again.

Yoongi slows his pace as everyone gets on the bus and Jimin shoots him a stern look as he steps on, Yoongi backing away from the door with an idea in mind that'll hopefully work out.

As much as we've pissed each other off, I still have feelings for her so I might as well try sitting by her

"Y/n, I left something in the school I need to bring on the trip. Can you stay back and hold the door for me?" He asks innocently, stopping himself from smirking.

"Oh, sure." I nod.

Yoongi runs through the school to his locker and picks out something he obviously didn't need to bring and heads back to the door. He just wanted to waste time so they'd be the last on the bus and will have to sit next to each other if his plan works out right.