(29) together in the pouring rain

We stare into each other's eyes until he decides to talk first.

"I... I just broke up with Mina."

"What?" I ask surprised, my heart beating faster at these words that suddenly make me so much happier.

"Y/n." He calls my name in a serious tone, biting his lip as he looks me in the eye.

I wait for him to continue.

"I broke up with Mina because I used her just to make you jealous. I did it out of ignorance and shouldn't have. I'm sorry." Yoongi apologizes, throwing me off guard.

I had never heard him apologize like that.

But this is no time for arguing anymore, it's time to be honest, open, and fix what we started.

"It's okay, Yoongi. I accept your apology." I give him a small smile.

"I also have something to tell you." I begin and Yoongi has anticipation written all over his face.

It makes me feel even more comfortable, being honest with him since he broke up with Mina and even apologized.

"Jimin told me everything. He told me about what happened at camp between you and Mina, he even told me today what had happened on the first day of school. That I was befriended and all to Bangtan because you... you were interested in me. He explained it all."

"And I'm sorry too. For everything. For kissing Namjoon to make you mad."

I was nervous still for some reason, to tell Yoongi.

Maybe because I know I have to tell him my feelings too.

"It's okay. And I'm relieved, actually." He says.

"Relieved?"

"I apologize in advance for what I did but, I may have seen your journal and read it while you were gone-"

"You what?!" I feel my face heat up.

"I didn't expect anything about me to be in it but... you actually seem to have had a crush on me since the start too." He quiets down, shyly.

He's right.

"Well, I guess we both got exposed, huh." I laugh.

"Jimin told me what you did and how you felt and you read how I felt. I guess we're even so it's okay. Better now than never." I chuckle, our feelings finally in the open.

"Y/n," he stops laughing and softly takes my hand in his "I am truly sorry for ever hurting you. I never wanted that. I made mistakes and am thankful you're giving me the chance to fix them."

I smile and squeeze his hand.

"I'm not mad or upset anymore, Yoongi. Everything is okay now. We're talking everything through finally."

A thought comes to his mind and he perks up again.

"I should also tell you something else. About camp."

I nod for him to continue.

"That night, you had asked me to come to your tent so you could tell me your feelings-"

"Yep. I see you really did read all of my journal." I scoff playfully and let him continue.

"That night, I was actually going to tell you the same thing. My feelings for you." He anxiously taps his fingers on his thigh, clearly feeling shy.

I take his hand in both of mine and smooth my thumb over the top of his to let him know that everything's okay.

I decide to speak for him since he seems nervous.