Chapter 6

*Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just finished the semester and started working my second job last week so I've been really busy* - K.A.

NAOMI'S POV:

I decided to amble behind him, trying to delay my punishment as much as I possibly could. Judging from his walk, I was in for a long, long night with whatever he thinks best to inflict on me. I know I should be focusing on how to make my situation better but right now all I cared about was convincing him to give me back my book. I kept my eyes on it, angrily seeing that he was carrying it tightly.

Despite my efforts, it wasn't long before we reached his office. He opened the door and stood to the side, motioning me inside. I rubbed my forearm, desperately trying to rescind the goosebumps as I meandered forward. The loud clash of the door closing behind me caused me to jump and move to the side as he transitioned.

After removing his suit jacket and draping it over his desk, he unbuttoned his sleeves and rolled them up. I noticed my breath had increased significantly with the silence growing, there was not a sound in the room besides the pounding of my heart. It's only been two days since three punishments I received from Mr. Davis and I know this is going to be much worse. Mr. Patry was a more precise man, his bite was worse than his bark, he didn't spend his time idly chatting. He preferred to get right to the punishment.

"Come." He signaled me over as he curled his arm under the back of another wooden chair and brought it towards the center of the room.

I glanced down at his waist and noticed that he wasn't removing his belt. Thankfully.

"Fours." He said coldly.

Fours. Fours. Fours. There was nothing worse than when that five-lettered word comes out of Mr. Patry's mouth. I tugged at the bottom of my nightgown, trying to keep it down as far as I could but that was only just below my sit-spots.

"Naomi you had better be in position by the time I come over there." He threatened as he went to his cabinet.

I slowly walked to the chair and studied its basic features: hard wood with no arm rests. I grabbed the backrest for balance and first put my left knee forward before climbing on it. I could feel the pressure of blood circulation forming at the center of my knees as I bent over and put my hands flat on the available section parallel to them. This was the horrible four-position. You had to face the pain from the punishment while bearing down on hard wood.

I could feel my nightgown rising up near my back because I had no choice but to reach to put my hands down. Mr. Patry will more than likely pull it up anyway. I turned my head and saw that he was rummaging through his cabinet so I tried to pull it down further but it returned to it's original spot as soon as I turned away. His slow footsteps only increased the uneasy tension circulating in my head.

Without warning, Mr. Patry delivered a sharp smack on my bottom with his hand. It wasn't nearly as painful as the ones I received on Friday but it was a cruel reminder of the stinging force. I sneakily put my head down and turned only for my eyes to witness a wooden spoon. It was crippling to see how easily he would deliver the punishment while I was in this position. Buckling my knees slightly, I clenched the side of the seat and leaned forward to decrease the blow.

"This disrespectful attitude of yours better change otherwise you'll find yourself taking this punishment for the next week." He brought the spoon down and I yelped.

My eyes instantly welled up with tears as he brought down another one. SMACK. SMACK. I could feel the heat re-emerging from Friday as newer welts would appear soon. I pinched my eyes and nose, instantly giving myself a headache but there was no other way to cope with the pain. SMACK.