Chapter 19

Tadashi was the first one awake. He had hardly slept. His whole body felt numb, his mind blank.

He couldn't think, couldn't speak.

Seconds passed. Maybe minutes. Possibly hours. 

And finally, as the sun outside was glowing orange, Noya got up. He kicked Hinata in the side and the boy groaned letting out a small murmur of protest.

"Get up. I have a feeling your gonna have to make up for two people today."

Ouch.

He moved on to Tanaka and then Asahi who was to nice to yell at the younger boy and muttered a small "mmph morning."

Tanaka got up with the same energy as Nishinoya he let out a roar "Let's go, team! We're going to fu-"

"LANGUAGE!" Shouted Suga who had woken up and was stretching. Tanaka rolled his eyes.

"We're going to...heck up Nekoma I guess?"

Noya snorted "Heck? Damn baldy I never thought you'd set the bar so low."

"WHATDIDYOUSAYTOMELITTLEMAN?"

The two friends began arguing, waking up everyone who had been sleeping rather peacefully. 

Yama didn't move. He didn't want anyone to know he was awake.

"Daichi can I borrow your jacket?" Suga half asked, picking up his 'secret' boyfriend's jacket off the floor.

"I don't know can you?" Groaned Daichi rubbing the sleep from his eyes "I thought you had your own jacket."

"Anyway, thank you!" Suga smiled, sliding it over his shoulders.

"But I'm gonna be cold!" Daichi complained, falling back onto his mattress.

Suga didn't reply, pointlessly trying to straighten all of the creases in the fabric (there was nothing else straight about him).

Yama was pondering getting up until he heard Asahi say:

"Do you think Yamaguchi's gonna be able to play today?"

He was sure he felt Suga tense. Tsukishima hadn't said anything.

"I'd be more worried about Tsukishima" Replied Ennoshita, yawning as he stretched his arms behind his head. 

"That guy?" Spat Tanaka "Did you see what he did? I swear-"

"Enough Tanaka," Said Suga sharply "I think you've picked enough fights."

Tanaka crossed his arms "But Suga he's a-"

"I said enough!" The vice-captain growled so aggressively no one spoke for a whole minute.

"I'm going down for breakfast," announced Noya "someone should get Yamaguchi up."

He left, majority of the group going down with him.

"Kageyama," Suga shook him softly "you need to get up."

Kageyama groaned and Hinata snickered loudly, causing the setter to jump up in anger.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!" 

More people left for breakfast and finally it was just Suga and Daichi's soft voices left.

"Go eat. I'll be down soon."

"You sure?"

"Just go," Suga kissed him which meant they must have been the last two people in the room apart from Tsukishima.

"Okay," Daichi sighed "I love you."

"Love you too."

Daichi left.