Ch. 3 F*****g With A Bad B****

Ch. 3 F*****g With A Bad B***h

Dre P.O.V

Shawty ain't have no night clothes so I gave her one of my shirts and some basketball shorts.

"It's weird. We matching,"she said. I walked in my room and she followed. We both sat on my bed.

"Kinda. Not really," I responded.

"Your room on fleek," she changed the convo.

"It's Ide. I wanted something bigger,"I told her.

"Bigger," she yelled. "You live in a f*****g mansion. This house is the biggest house I ever seen."

"Shawty you bugging. I need something bigger... forget it. Wanna watch a movie?"

"Ted. Please!" she screamed. I learned that about her. She always screaming.

"What the f**k is Ted?" I turned on my 72 inch TV on going to search Ted. I realized shawty was silent. I looked over at her. She stared at me her mouth wide open. "Shawty close your mouth dang, I know I look good."

She sucked her teeth and mumbled. "I can't believe you don't know what Ted is."

I found the movie Ted she was talking about and the first thing I saw was a teddy bear. I looked at shawty. "A teddy bear," I looked at her in disbelief.

"Yes!" she squealed. "Ted is funny."

I started to watch the movie with her. It started getting cold so we both got under the covers at the same time. I grabbed the remote and paused the movie. "Shawty you not sleeping in here," I said to her firmly.

"You said I could," she said reaching for the remote. When I pulled it away she cried, "Dre stop playing."

"That was because you said one night. Now since you living here you have to find your own room."

"No I'm staying here," she pouted.

I got on top of her ready to tickle her. "You sure?"

"Dre get up!" she yelled at me.

"You sure you sleeping in here?" I started to tickle her. She burst in to fits of laughter. She tried to push my hand away but I ignored her weak attempts.

After tickling her for like 10 minutes straight she started moaning. "Dre stop, my side starting to hurt,"she moaned.

"Ide whatever you can sleep in here too."

"We can sleep in here?" she looked into my eyes.

"Yeah," I told her. We stared at each other for a long time before we closed the space between us.

When her lips touch mine something tangled in my stomach. I ain't never felt this with no other girl. This kiss was dumb good.

Raniyah P.O.V

I stared into Dre eyes and he closed the space between us. Our lips met each other and a feeling exploded inside of me. I ain't never felt this with Zaire. I couldn't stop myself. My hands moved up his shirt across his rippled abs. My heart squeezed. Maybe Dre was meant for me. Wait Zaire! I'm cheating! I pull away. "I'm cuffed," I say to him but really reminding myself.

Do you remember girl
I was the one who gave you your first kiss
Cause I remember girl
I was the one who said put your lips like this
Even before all the fame and
People screaming your name
Girl I was there when you were my baby

"Zaire,"I gasped. Dre got off of me and I went over to the dresser and grab my phone. Dre walked behind me putting his arms around my waist.

Phone Convo

Me: "Hey Zaire"

Zaire: "Where you at?"

Me: "You don't gotta have an adittude"

Zaire: "You not home"

Me: "So what you ain't my daddy"

Zaire: "Raniyah where you at?"

Me: "I'm at a friend house"

Zaire: "Boy or girl?"

Me:"Boy"

"Man,"I heard Dre mumbled. I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

Zaire: "Raniyah we done"

Me: "What chu mean?"

Zaire: "A girl I know told me you in the car with a guy"

I knew he was talking 'bout his ex Maya cause I saw on her way over here.

Me: "Why you still talking to Maya?"

Zaire: "Why you in a car with a boy?"

Me: "Cause I'm single now!"

I hung up the phone. Dre looked at me. " Shawty you bad," he said shaking his head.

" I know that. You just better know that." I told him walking past him and getting in the bed.

"So since you single now... we can talk. We ain't got to move fast," he say getting in the bed too.

"Ide whatever. You seem cool," I told him.

"Say dat," he say wrapping his arms around me. My eyes drifted close.

I was bored so I gave y'all a chapter. How y'all like the story? Still getting one tomorrow! Sorry for the errors.