Ch. 4 O.M.G

Ch. 4 O.M.G.

Raniyah P.O.V.

I opened my eyes but immediately closing them. The sun was directly in my eyes. Then I rolled over on the bed remember what happened last night. I'm Dre's girl. I then realized he wasn't in the bed. My eyes shot open ignoring the sun light. "What the hell?" I mumbled when I saw the yellow post-it. I read the note. Morning Shawty.I'll be back. I got out the bed and saw my clothes unfolded. "I just folded them last night," I said to myself quickly folding the clothes. I was straight pissed he just left like that like what the f**k. I walked into the bathroom and clothes was sitting on the top of the toliet with a sticky note on top. Shawty I checked your clothes and got your sizes. Ya shoe size too. I looked down and saw a brand new pair of Jordans sitting by the toliet. My jaw dropped and I bent down to pick them up. I took out the paper inside the shoes and looked at it. It was a recipt that read $368. He d**n near spent $400 on me already! He must think I'm giving him some. I ain't complaining tho. I moved everything to the bed and went back in the bathroom to take a piss and get in the shower.I took of my clothes and grabbed the rag and towel I used last night. I took a 20 minute shower and put on the clothes he gave. The panties fit perfectly but the bra was a little too tight pushing my tities up a little. The shirt read I'm A Bad A** B***h and the pants was light blue. I walked around in my socks and finally decided to make me something to eat. I opened the refrigerator and everything was in it. I made some bacon, egg and cheese, grit with cheese, 2 biscuits, 4 pancakes, and sausages. I started watching TV until Dre got home 8 hours later at 6:02pm. I was no longer mad...until I looked at his neck.

Dre P.O.V.

I went to the trap house and around 3:30 I went on that shopping spree for shawty by myself cause I wanted to surprise her and really needed to blow off some steam. Instead I got a surprise. This girl I used to f**k with came up to me talkin' 'bout some 'you ain't have to buy me no gifts.' Look I ain't never disrespect no women in my life but I was already mad at Criminal who was acting hella shady today. "B***h this ain't for you. It's for my girl so I'll appreciate it if you move." She wrapped her arms around my neck and started sucking and biting on my neck. I gently but forcefully pushed her off cause I don't hit women. This ain't that. I walked off past shawty and her friends. She was hella shocked and mad I dissed her in front of her crew.

"You know Raniyah ain't better than me and she got a man. Your blind a**," she said.

I stopped and then kept walking. She wasn't worth my time. I finished shopping for her and then headed home.

When I walked in the door Shawty just up and left. It took me some time to realize she was mad cause her a** had all my attention. I brung in the bags in the mall and sat the sneakers (her KDS and another pair of Jordans and more sneaks) by the door.I went to our room and Shawty wasn't in there. It took me 15 minutes to find her in one of the guest rooms cause this house so d**n big.

"Shawty wassup," I asked her leaning in for a kiss. I kissed her palm as she lifted her hand up and turned her head away.

"Nothing."

" What I do?" I asked her. Shawty was acting mad funny for no reason. I stood up and walked out when I ain't get a response. My phone started ringing on my way to the door.

"I hope that's your b***h," I heard her mumble.

" I don't have a b***h I have a woman but she acting fuuny," I shot back at her mad she was giving me adittude.

"Cause her man cheating," she shot right back at me.

I turned around and looked at her, "What? Did you just question my loyalty to you?"

"I did," she looked at me raising a brow. Niggas call me Loyalty on the streets cause I'm a loyal mother f****r and here she is questioning my loyalty. I walked out. How the f**k you goin' to question my loyalty? I took my phone out my pocket, answered it, and then put it to my ear.

??: Wassup Loyalty

Me: Who dis?

??: Bruh dis Von

Me: Oh wassup bruh I ain't here from you in a minute. When Five O gone stop playing and let you come back home to ya famz. It's been 2 years now.

Von: I know but I'm back nigga. They said they locked up the nigga that shot me.

Me: Ide Imma gone pick you up at the airport.

Von: Bruh don't even worried about it. Find my fam tho.

Me: Give me some names.

Von: Miran Smith and Raheem Ishmail Boss

Me: Ide I got you I'm gone search that right now.

I got the computer and searched the name. They came up in less than 5 seconds.

Me: Raheem owned a drug buisness. He got locked up 5 months after you disappeared on a nigga. Miran was on vacation didn't find out what happened until she got back. While she was on vacation the 2 sisters stayed with Miran's sister.  Father is... getting out today. He was supposed to 10 years but got out on a 85 thousand bail. Family living in a one family house.

I scrolled down and saw a picture of a girl under it was Shamiyah Smith.

Von: Bruh that's it?

Just as I look closer I realize that girl was the desperate a** girl that was being thirsty at the mall today.

Me: You got a sister name Shamiyah Boss.

Von: Yeah and Raniyah Boss.

I d**n near choked. I went back in the room to Raniyah. "Raniyah," I whispered into the darkness covering the phone.

"What do you want Dre?!" she yelled at me. Her voice was a dead give-away and she was crying.

Von: Bruh that's my sister? It sound like she crying. Bruh what's wrong with my sister?!

"Dre who is that?" she asked me turning on the lamp before walking towards me.

Von: Loyalty that better not be my sister.

"You related to Von?" I asked her.

"Yeah, why?" she asked wiping her tears away. I turn back to the phone.

Von: Loyalty is that my sister?

Me: Yeah Von. It's your sister.

Von: Tell Shamiyah Von said go home and stop acting like a hoe.

"That's my brother," Raniyah started crying again. I held her why she cried into my shoulder.

Me: It's not Shamiyah it's Raniyah.

Von: You just told her it's me.

Me: Nah but she know already.

Raniyah ran out the door. "Raniyah," I called after her.

Von: Oh s**t.

Me: What? What happened?

I heard a car start and I ran to the house door to see Raniyah pulling off in my Escalade.

Von: She don't know I'm alive.

I hung up immediately and hoped in my car. What the f**k he mean she don't know he alive.

This chapter is one of my favorites y'all.