Chapter 7 Fuck Out Ma Face

Raniyah a motha fuckin boss.

I walked in Von house while Dre and Von stayed behind to talk alone at the car. I closed the door and looked at this fine ass nigga. I lick my lips real quick. YAAAASSSSS! LAWDDDD!

"Who the fuck is you? Comin in ma motha fukin house lik you fukin own sumethin!" this nigga said putting his hand in the front of his pants pulling out the chopper. NO DA HELL HE DIDN'T!... with his smexy ass but his sexiness don't mean disrespect the realest bitch on the streets.

"You might as well put that shit away cause you ain't makin that chopper clap. The fuk out my face and my name is Raniyah Renee to da mutha fukin Boss nigga. You need to check ya self with yo wanna be  thug ass. Fahhhk yu mean(breezy voice)" I told his ass. He need to sit the fuck down somewhere.

"You wanna be a bad ass bitch rite. You know wat? You probably one of Von lil hoes with ya sexy ass but you got a stank ass additude and I'm finna push yo fukin headline to the center of your motha fukin head," he cooked back the gun and I stepped up closer to him  and he placed his finger on the trigger. I kept coming closer until the tip of the gun poked my chest. 

"Try me," I told him. I wanted his ass to pull that trigger so ma brother and Dre could murk that ass and show him how a real ganster lay down they shit.

"What the fuvk?!?" Von said as he opened the door. I backed up smirking at his ass.

"Now you fuvkin wit a boss nigga," I told his ass.

"Von you need to keep ya hoes in check. Da bitch came in here on sum disrespectful shit. She look good and shit but let dem hoes know where they stand. Fuvk outta here we dnt love dese hoes," he said to a Von who look like he was finna demolish his ass. He looked at me and scoffed,"bitch." Hell no this nigga got me fvck up. Me and Von charged after him at the same time. Von got to him before I did cause Dre held my ass. Von smashed him against the wall and I watched his disrespectful ass wince. 

"Rah fvck with her and I will murk yo ass," Von said through gritted teeth. I laughed as the guy looked at Von confused. 

"You chose this bitch ova ya own blood! Fvck outta here yu snake!" Von gripped his neck tightly. 

"Don't call her no bitch. Don't be disrespecting family," Von told him as his grip tigthened.

"Von what the hell are you doin!" a tall thick lady that looked like the older version of me came in and I looked at her. Von let him go immediately.

"Ma-" he started. The guy he held by his neck sterted gasping for air and I smirked at him and stepped in his face past Von and the lady.

"Who da bitch now?" I whispered to him against his lips but louder enough for everyone to hear. "Ma brotha shoulda murked yo ass,"I told him and his eyes widened.

"Raniyah!" him and the lady asked at the same damn time.

"Damn I'm famous!" I chuckled.

"This is my sister," the guy said pointing at me. My eyes widened.

"This is Rah... my brother?!?" I asked Von.

This girl said" you said you'll update in 30 and it's past 30 minutes" Bvtch dnt be rushing...tf? Anyway Ms. Official out.