Ch. 10 Lawd! Take The Wheel!

I'm only supposed to be updating every friday but lately I've been updating every day so the ppl tht keep telling to hurry up and update ......................................................................... shut the fvck up bitch!!

To the rest of y'all thank you for ya patience and being grateful that I'm updating 7x faster than I'm supposed to be updating and you have to excuse the top part I got anger issues and I'm fed up wit them ungrateful as- *deep breath* enjoy Ch. 10 Lawd! Take The Wheel!

Raniyah P.O.V

I woke up with strong arms around me. I turned around and came face to face with a sleeping Dre. He was breathing lightly and he licked his lips in his sleep before shifting his position a little. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me. I looked at his grey eyes and smiled.

"Morning bae," I told him getting up. I had on his long T shirt over my booty shorts.

"You trynna turn me on and get me sexually frustrated," he asked me.

"What chu mean?" I asked him. I ain't do shit to make him feel that way.

"All I'm saying is you don't have shorts on under them and my friend getting a lil excited," he told me. I laughed and flipped his T shirt up and showed him my pink booty shorts that say sexy on it. I kept walking but aint get to far because Dre strong arms wrapped around me and whispered in my ear. "Why you playing Shawty?" he asked me. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Who said I was playing?" I ask him. He smile at me and kiss me with passion. He  deepen the kiss. I lift my hand to touch... his abs and when I feel his arms rising. I pull away laughing before running into the bathroom teasing him. When he realize what's happening he started running towards my bathroom door I closed the door in his face and laughed before I stripped.

"Hurry up and get dressed," he told me. 

I opened the door and stuck my head out. "Why?" I asked him. He turned around at the door and smiled at me. "I'm taking you out to breakfast."

"Did I say I wanted breakfast?" I sassed him.

"Oh it wasn't a question it was a statement," he smirked at me before leaving.

"Bitch ass nigga," I said before closing. I stepped in the shower and the hot water hit me. Yass! 

25 Minutes Later

I turnned off the shower and shook my hair. I looked at the faucet cause I still heard water running and made sure it was off. But the water kept running. I peeked out from behind the shower coming and came eye to eye with Dre who was brushing his teeth. 

"Really you couldn't use the downstairs bathroom or Rah or Von bathroom," I shot at him. The cold air hit me and all I thought about was my towel. Dre shook his head no and spit out the tooth paste in his mouth. 

"They all taking showers," he said smirking.

"Hello what the hell was I just doing? Taking a fvckin shower!" I yelled at him. 

"But imagine a guy being in the bathroom brushing his teeth while the other one in the shower. That's hella fruity. No questions asked. Now imagine being in the bathroom brushing your teeth with your girlfriend's mother who is in the shower. May I add that your mother takes a shower blasting music in her ears so she won't know I'm in there unless she get out the shower-"

"Ide I get it damn! Shut the fvck up and give me ma mother fukin' towel," I yelled at him. I'm fukin cold as hell and he running his damn mouth.

"I'm gone give you what you asking for, but if you want more I'm gone make you beggg," he sung looking me in my eyes and smiling while handing me the towel.

I snatched it,"Too bad I don't want more," I laughed at his ass and I walked out. I closed I seen him taking off his shirt to get in the shower. That 6 pack. Lawd take the mother flippin wheel.

Me: Okay so I might update later since I won't be able to update Friday and-

Raniyah: bitch stfu cause how you gone start the chapter lik that now people ain't gone wanna read it.

Me: Look they asking me for update when I'm, updating more than I'm supposed to be.

Raniyah: Cause they in love with my ass.

Rah: Nah the hoes love my ass. But please we don't love them hoes. Please we do what?

Dre and Von: Fvck and Duck On These Hoes! Shidd!

Raniyah: Dre don't make me sock yo ass! You stupid motha-

Me: And that's the end!

Raniyah: No this bitch ass motha-

*Chapter End*

Raniyah foreva calling somebody a bitch ass motha fuker. Next chapter is asking questions to the characters. Inbox and the characters will answer yo questions. No questions. No chapter. I'm out.