Ch. 8 I Heard

Me and Rah squashed what we had against each other and Von gone try and make a joke talkin' bout sum I forgot to tell you he got a temper. I took that shit serious. "Please! I got a mother fukin temper too. You wanna be my guest and try me then go head. But Dej Loaf tried to warn yo ass cuz shidd he fuks wit me and my ass gone catch a body tonight," I told all of them.

"Shidd then we gone be two brawling mother fukers cause I ain't bout to get my ass whooped by no mother fukin female," Rah told all of. We stared at him and he mumbled. "Shidd got me fucked up." A tear rolled down his cheek. The fuck was this nigga crying for? I couldn't hold in my laughter and everybody else followed behind me ctfu at his stupid ass. "What y'all laughing foe?" he asked sitting up straight wiping his eyes. "Imma be alright ! I'm  a mother fuckin gangster!" We laughed at him. He fukin crazy! They showed me around the house and dipped on a nigga. Dre and Von came home drunk and Rah was a lil high. They all fell asleep and my momz followed rite behind them cuz she was tired.

I looked at the damn clock and it read 12:18. Im fukin bored but im not fukin tired. I walked  my happy ass to Von studio throwing in only instrumental. Finna do a lil sum thin real qiuck.

Rah P.O.V

I heard ... I heard that song only instrumental start up as while I was laying in the room with the couch. I lift my head up lookn foe Von. I found Raniyah. Wtf! She finna embarass her mother fukin self. I was ctfu as she start spittin right after I pressed the record button on the studio.

She grabbed the mike and sighed," Look I ont even know where to start. This my mother fukin life that carried drama in it from the start. Fuk it I'm bout to just start.

My momma went into to a coma after she gave birth to me and my fukin brother Rah

After a couple weeks wents by the doctors came to the conclusion that she would prolly fukin die

Dad was locked away and he couldn't come home for another two years

We had to go into the system and my fam ended up in dyfs care

Me and my twin got seperated but I stayed with my older brother who was dedicated to look over me while we was there

Time went pass and momma got out of the coma screaming oh my fukin god where the hell is my kids

By then we had already been signed up for adoption and papers was already signed

So my mother pleads were ignored and shunned and I started to fell like I was confined

Now I met my brother and my motherafter 17 long fuckin years

And when I saw my mother she broke down in tears crying baby girl come here

My twin I fukin love him though sumetimes he can be dumb

But trust me that's just how he is something mentally wrong

wtf? I felt offended! And she was in the booth laughing sohard she was struggling to get the last words.

"But my twin I fukin love him

I'll put my life on the line for him'" 

"Aww bitch! Bring that ass here boy!" my arms was wide as I skipped to her. My mother fukin sister put it down. That bitch could rap! 

Raniyah P.O.V

"Aww bitch! Bring that ass here boy!" I heard Rah yell. I turned towards his voice and sho nuff that nigga. He bet not tell Von or Imma fvck his ass up. I hugged him for a long time and then we both pulled away.

"You put it down bitch but you betta not tell Von. When he found out I could sing and rap he was on sum other shit. I was lik noo i wasnttt reeadddyyyyyy!" I was ctfu! This dumb ass nigga crazy!

"I'm not I was hopin yu wasnt-"

"I got ya," he grabbed my hand and let me listen to the track.

"Damnnnnnn!" I said. That shit was tight! I really put it down!

"Stfu! Sounding like Day Day and Craig!" he exclaimed.

"Shut yo lanky ass up!" I yelled at him.

"Oh hell no! I don't find shit funny! Looking like broke down Lil Kim!" he told me.

"Nigga we look just alike!" I yelled at him. His ass really getting on my last nerves.

"Oh hell no! I don't look broke down!" he yelled. "I ain't a car!" This nigga!

Someone tugged on my shirt. Liftting my ass up out my chair, "Get the fvck off me! Damn!" Niggas be trynna strangle a bitch with they shirt! I spun around and it was Von. My facial expression changed fast as hell. 

"Get the fvck out ma motha fvckin studio! Yall know I don't play when it comes to my shit. Raniyah you shouldn't have step foot in her cause yo ass can't sing or rap and Raheem Jr. yo bitch ass to clumsy to be fvckin wit ma shit! Get. The. Fvck. Out!" he yelled pointing towards the door. Rah started walking out but I wasn't finna let his ass disrespect me.

"You know what Von! You on sum other shit! Cussin' me out lik you aint got no damn sense. I did yo ass a favor! I am the reason yo bitch ass ain't dead! Don't you be comin in my life after 2 motha fukin years telling me how to control ma shit cuz I got a mind of my own! I can do bad all by my damn self! I don't need yo ass and nobody else ass for that matter to kiss! So you can the fvck out ma face telling me what to do and shit becuz last time I checked yo name wasn't on ma mother fvckin certificate. And yo black ass don't know wtf I know how to do know! Did you forget yo ass went MIA for 2 mother fukin years? Cuz if you did Raniyah Renee herre to remind yo ass!" I was beyond pissed. "Bitch ass nigga!" I said turning away from him.

I saw my momz, Dre, and Rah staring at me eyes wide. But a second later I felt a sting on my cheek. Von hit me...

CLIFF HANGER... 

What Dre gone do to Von if he hit Raniyah? Matter fact... What is Raniyah gone do? Is Von gone find out that Raniyah can rap? What he gone do if he do find out? 

Y'all gone have to wait! Anyway shout out to ma big bro! He 15! Shout out to you if you reading this cuz that mean yu poppin! Follow me on wattpad tho if yu ain't following me on wattpad already. Prolly update later on today if I get at least one follower today. Love yall! 

One mo question yall! Didn't Raniyah go in?

Ms. Offic@l out dis bitch!