Ch. 6 No More Secrets

WARNING: i'M BOUT TO START SHOWING MY TRUE COLORS OUT THIS BITCH FUVK ALL THAT NICE SHIT! I'LL UPDATE WHEN I UPDATE! THIS IS THE LAST NICE CHAPTER! SHIT BOUT TO GET REAL IN THIS MUTHA FUCKIN STORY... SHIT... BITCHES GOT ME FUCKED UP! iDE MY BAD I HAD A MOMENT BUT I WAS TLKIN SUM REAL SHIT ENJOY YALL LAST NICE CHAPTER...

Ch. 6 No More Secrets

I pulled into my mother's drive way unsure of what to say to my dad who also disappeared on me months after Von did. Von turned towards me when I shut the car off. "I got to tell you sumthin' Raniyah."

Oh s**t he used my real name. I looked at him,"Wassup."

"Shamiyah aint our sister," he told me.

"What you mean she ain't our sister?" I laughed thinking he was joking cause I spent my whole life with Shamiyah.

"Miran ain't our mother she took us in when our mom went in the coma. She had went in the coma ... after having you and Raheem."

"Our father?" I am so confused he ain't making no sense.

"Our brother Niyah. Raheem JR. You are a twin. Our father couldn't take us in cause he was in jail. Rah stayed with our uncle who only had a house full of boys and our case worker thought in wasn't good for you to be in  a house full of boys."

"You saying Rah like y'all got a connection," I told him crossing my arms over my C cups.

"Same connection me and you got. No lie," he held his hands up in surrender looked at them and put them down frowning. I heard him mumble, "I'm so used to doing that with cops when I'm trying to defend myself not my sister."

He was talking to himself but I could hear him. He felt the tension too.

"Look you want to come live with us our nah. It's your decision. You 'bout to be 17," he told me.

"Y'all live together?" I shrieked.

"Sure bust ma mother f*****g ear drums with your loud a**," he told me, scowling.

"I'm not f*****g playing with you! You live with our mother and my twin and you think it's a good time to tell me after 17 years! 17 long a** mother f*****g years!" I yelled at him.

"I had no choice. Niyah please come live with us. I am pratically begging you," he begged.

"Nah I'm staying with Dre. I'll meet them but I don't really know them like that," I told him. I saw the hurt in his eyes but it quickly vanished.

He smiled at me and said, " Tonight then baby boy," reaching for the door.

"Tonight it's on and I ain't your baby boy," I said qouting it from a dance movie I saw years back. We got out the cars together. Me with the car keys in my hand. I realized we was matching. I had on light blue pants with a black shirt that said I'm A Bad B***h with my red and black Jordans and he had on light blue pants with a shirt that said I'm going take you from your man with the same Jordans I smiled and we walked in the door together.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SHORT BUT I GOTTA DO SUM SO IMMA STOP TYPING RITE THERE. DONT BLAME ME ... I GOTSA HANDLE MY SHIT! IF YU GOT A PROBLEM WIT THT THEN YU CAN GET DA FUK OUT MA MOTHERFUKIN FACE BITCHES... UPDATE IN 30. BYE YALL. MS.TOO-OFFICIAL FINNA BE OUT.