~Brighton Rock ~

'Oh, Rock of Ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still
Oh, Lady Moon, shine down a little people magic if you will..........'

It was a bank holiday weekend, and down in the seafront resort of Brighton, the weather had dawned bright and sunny, and the perfect weather to be out and about taking in the seafront and the fabulous sights that Brighton offered.

                 Jenny, a young eighteen-year- old student who studied up at a university in London, had decided to come down to visit for the holiday weekend, as had always heard about the beaches and famed pier of Brighton but up until now had not seen it for it for herself, and thinking that she would make the most of the long weekend by taking a break from her studies to pay Brighton a visit and experience the beach and sights for herself. She was glad of the opportunity of a break as she was a hardworking student and was glad of a chance for the weekend to not have to worry about her university work. She had taken a train ride down from London station that morning, and when she had arrived later that afternoon after her train journey, she had booked herself into one of the seafront hotels to stay in over the weekend. She was glad she chosen one right on the seafront for it offered a fabulous view from her room window looking out over the seafront. As she had woken that morning, she went over to the curtains and pulling them open, smiled and took in the view from her window. The morning light streamed in, and the sea looked like it was simmering in the light, and the seafront looked wonderfully inviting today. She was looking forward to getting out and exploring the seafront, the pier, and what her day in Brighton would have in store.........

                   Meanwhile, a young man, who was named Jimmy, who was a few months of having turned eighteen, was practicing tuning his guitar, in preparation of the show he would be giving tonight. He played in a local band, having formed the group with some friends of his, having formed it when they were all school friends back in school. Playing in the band was a real hobby of his, and playing in the band took up a lot of his spare time. He was the guitar player of the band, and was getting really rather good at it, having taken up the instrument after he insisted his parents buy him a guitar for  a birthday gift as a child, and thanks to having working on his playing ever day since then, he had become very skilled at it. They were hosting a musical festival here on Brighton Pier tonight, and he had managed to convinced the organizers of the festival to let his band a have slot to play there for a twenty minute slot, and was so glad that his band had been given this chance to play, as it had been hard to get any gigs recently, and was determined that he play this gig tonight to his best ability.......

                  Jenny, dressed in cream sundress, white sandals, and wearing sunglasses shielding her eyes, wandered along the seashore, the water coming in just lapping at her toes. So far she spent the morning taking a leisurely stroll along Brighton pebbly stoned beach, stopping by to check out any stalls she passed, some selling souvenir items for visitors such as postcards and t-shirts, and others selling nick-nacks such as pieces of jewelry. She had stopped by a sweets shop and bought a stick of the famous 'Brighton rock' candy. From a ice cream stall she had also bought herself a cone of swirly white vanilla ice cream, complete and topped with a  chocolate flake. As she wandered along the shore polishing off her ice-cream, she decided her next stop would be to pay a visit to Brighton pier. So she wandered up the cobbled beach, to the arches of the wooden bridged pier. There, the letter 'welcome to Brighton pier' shone down at her as in front of her people excitedly bustled in and out the pier, which was certainly buzzing with people on this afternoon. She could see in the distance the rides and attractions of the pier. As she made her way to walk in, a poster on on her right side caught her eye. It read;