𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:ORIGINAL LOCATION

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:
ORIGINAL LOCATION

2002

EMMA LET OUT A groan. The family had moved back to Forks. The small rainy town that Emma, Jasper, and Alice had all originally met the Cullen's in. Jasper and Alice had gotten married, both changing their last names. Jasper changed his last name to Hale and Alice changed her last name to Cullen. It took Emma almost three decades before she finally decided to change her name to Cullen.

"Do we really gotta?" Emma whined. Carlisle glanced at his adoptive daughter with an amused smile. It took awhile, but Emma had finally opened up with the entire Cullen clan. She embraced a side of her Jasper hadn't seen since they were human. She was constantly sarcastic and never took anything seriously―︎ besides her relationship with Rosalie. Even then, Emma would always jokingly flirt with Amelia. The two girls had become extremely close. If Emma wasn't with Rosalie, she was with Amelia.

"Yes, Em." Carlisle told her. "It'll be over before you know it."

"But you're not even putting me in the same grade as Rose!" Emma whined.

"Hey, you'll be in the same grade as me!" Amelia called. "I'm sure you'd rather be in the same grade as me than Rose anyways."

Emma looked up from her spot on the couch, her face being pressed into the material. She let out a huff before turning on her back and then sitting up.

"Amelia, stop encouraging her flirting antics with you." Rosalie glared at the brunette. Emma's face immediately lit up at the sight of Rosalie. Rosalie sat down beside of Emma. Emma turned her head, giving her a quick kiss.

"Hello, my love." Emma greeted, kissing her once more. Gay marriage had yet to be legalized, but Emma had created a fake document in which she and Rosalie signed claiming they were both married. Emma had promised the girl that when it became legal, she was going to give Rosalie the marriage ceremony she deserved. As well as a honeymoon.

"Carlisle is putting me in the same year as everyone else." Emma whined. "He won't put me in the same grade as you and Emmett."

Emma wasn't actually upset about this as much as she was claiming to be. She was upset at the fact that Rosalie wouldn't be in all of her classes to keep her from attacking anyone. Like Jasper, Emma had a hard time being around humans. She liked to stick close to Rosalie seeing as the girl gave her the most control. Which was why Carlisle was placing Amelia in the same grade as Emma as well.

"At least you'll be in the same grade as Jazz." Amelia piped up.

"He can calm you down whenever you try to kill somebody." Rosalie shrugged, agreeing with the brunette. Emma looked up at her, her lip jutting out as she pouted. Rosalie smiled down at her―︎the girls head being placed in her lap―︎before giving her a quick peck. "Stop being a baby."

"But I won't get to see you as much." Emma whined. "I have an excuse to act like a child."

"Em, you never need an excuse to act like a child." Jasper and Alice entered the room. "You simply are one." Emma sat up as she glared at her brother. He smirked at her and she made her eyes flash red. He quickly sped out of the room and Emma quickly ran after him. Emma quickly launched herself onto his back, forcing him to the ground. She let out a loud laugh whilst he just chuckled at her antics.

"Are you done?" He asked. Emma continued to sit on his back.

"Actually, I'm quite comfortable." Emma hummed.

"Rose, come get your wife." Jasper shouted.

"No can do, that one's all you." Rosalie responded from the living room. Jasper groaned and Emma smiled widely before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you, Jazz."

"Mhm. Love you too, Em."

Emma smiled before finally getting up. Emma pulled her brother up off the floor, a wide smile covering her face as an amused smirk fell onto Jasper's. Emma quickly hopped onto his back, causing him to place his arms under her legs as he carried her back up the steps. Emma's head was placed on her brother's shoulder as they entered the room they had previously ran out of.

"Em, what have I told you about chasing people in the house." Esme chastised. Emma smiled sheepishly at her.

"Sorry, mom."

Emma was the only one out of the vampire children that called Esme mom. Usually she called Carlisle by his name but when she wanted to get on his nerves, she usually called him "daddio" or "father", saying the latter in a weird voice. Usually the former was her go to. Esme offered the girl a small smile to which Emma returned.

"When does school start?" Emma asked.

"Next week."

"Next week?" Emma snapped. "Thanks for the heads up, I greatly appreciate it. Are you sure we can't go to another school, or you know, no school at all."

"I told you like a month ago." Carlisle defended.

"Was I listening. That's the real question." Emma pointed at him.

"Do you ever listen?" He responded.

"Wow, Carlisle, I'm hurt." Emma responded with a pout. "You have truly wounded me." Carlisle rolled his eyes at the girl whilst she just smiled widely at him.

"Rose, I'm going to go hunt. Care to join?" Emma asked. Rosalie nodded before standing up off the couch. Emma gave her brother one last kiss on the cheek before jumping off his back and grabbing her wife's hand and skipping out of the home. Had any of them known the trouble that came with moving back to Forks, they would have never come back.

 Had any of them known the trouble that came with moving back to Forks, they would have never come back

958 words

Authors note: And this is the last chapter for this part. Now we're about to go into the movies. Prepare yourself for Emma constantly calling Bella a whore because of the fact that Emma despises Bella way more than Rosalie. Basically, she's gonna to be a true bitch to Bella.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH