𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT:PHONE CALL

PHONE CALL

"THAT MOVIE WAS MUCH sadder than I remember." Emma commented as she watched the credits of Steel Magnolias scroll on the screen. Her eyes were glossed over and a frown was on her lips. "If I could cry, I would be sobbing right now."

"Way to make me feel depressed, Em. I appreciate it." Amelia muttered.

"Welcome." Emma smiled. Amelia rolled her eyes before playfully shoving the girl. "Alright, I need a happy movie because that just gave me some strong feelings that I wish to get rid of."

"Well, your brother could easily do that."

"We have a rule." Emma told the brunette as she took the disc from the DVD player. She went over to the cabinet that was full of movies before motioning Amelia towards her. The two scanned over the movies for a good five minutes before narrowing it down to two.

"The 'Burbs or The Money Pit?" Amelia asked, pulling the two movies out.

"Well, they both have Tom Hanks in them." Emma pointed out, Amelia nodded her head. The two girls looked at the movies before looking at one another and nodding their heads before saying in unison, "The 'Burbs."

The two girls walked back over to the couch and inserted the movie in before sitting down and pressing play. This is what they have been doing the past two weeks, literally. They would sit down and watch several movies at a time before they were both forced away from the screen by their mates who wanted to spend time with them without watching movies. Occasionally, the other members of the family would join the two girls on the couch and watch a movie or two with them. Like now, Jasper walked into the room and sat down beside of Emma when he saw what was playing on the screen. Emma sent him a smile before she leaned into him.

The three sat in silence as they watched the movie before they were interrupted by Carlisle's phone ringing. Emma groaned and went to shoot her magic at it to make it shut up, but Jasper caught her wrist and stopped her from doing so. Alice picked up the phone and answered it.

"Bella?"

"Ew, her." Emma grumbled. Amelia slapped a hand over her mouth, keeping the girl quiet as they continued to watch the movie.

"Are you alright?" Alice asked. There was a pause before Alice said, "Why? What's wrong? I just. . ." Alice trailed off, grabbing the three vampires attention as well as the others in the house. Emma groaned before pausing the movie and turning her head to look at Alice as she handed Carlisle the phone. Jasper moved from the couch and went over to Alice.

"Bella, what's going on?" Carlisle asked.

"I don't know, I'm a little worried. Can vampires go into shock?"Bella asked from the other end. This made both Emma and Amelia stand up from the couch and move around it.

"Has Edward been hurt?" Carlisle asked with worry.

"No. I know that it's impossible, but I think that I'm pregnant." Emma froze dead in her spot at the sound of Bella's words.The possibility of there being a child running around the house, especially one that was the off spring of the person she hated most, made Emma feel nauseous. "Whoa! Carlisle, I swear, something just moved inside me."

"Is this even possible?" Edward's voice could be heard now. Emma assumed he snatched the phone from Bella's hand.

"I don't know." Carlisle truthfully answered.

"It's Bella. Everything is possible with that stupid human." Emma grumbled.

"You should probably come back so that we can figure out what it is." Carlisle suggested. After a few more words were exchanged, Carlisle hung up.

"Can I go back to my movie now?" Emma says, a blank look on her face. Carlisle glanced at the girl and took notice that she didn't even care about what was happening. He sighed before nodding his head. "Great. Thanks." Emma turned on her heel and jumped over the back of the couch, Amelia soon joining her. She pressed play and continued to watch the movie. She could care less about Edward and his wife's problems. She really didn't care what happened to them at this point, she was so tired of cleaning up their mess and she was officially done. If Bella was pregnant, and the demon child killed her, then Emma would be the happiest vampire alive.

But her hate for the Swan girl would only grow when they came back. For Rosalie would be all about Bella and her kid, and there was going to be a side of Emma that they all hadn't seen in awhile. The side of Emma that was blunt, rude, and held nothing but anger. That was a scary side of Emma that no one liked. But with a Cullen child being on the way, there was only one feeling Emma could process. Anger. Jasper threw his sister a worried look before sighing and following his wife out of the room.

 Jasper threw his sister a worried look before sighing and following his wife out of the room

843 words

Authors note: oof.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye my loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH