A little to much to drink

Prompt: Could you do a story where Person A gets really drunk and tells Person B something really embarrassing so later Person A gets teased about it.
(What she is wearing is above)
———————————————————————————

Liam dragged May home which should have taken 15 minutes considering the club was only up the road. But it ended up taking about an hour because May kept dawdling, running away, greeting random strangers, you name it, she did.
"Come on May, just go through the door and get some rest!" Moaned a very tired Liam. He never should have suggested her going to this club. But since the break up of Mays boyfriend, well, EX- boyfriend. He thought it would do her some good rather than staying cooped up in her already small student accommodation.
"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" May yelled as she fell off the sofa for the tenth time.
"Uggghhhhh" Liam groaned as he went over to pick her up. He picked up bridal style and sat her up on the sofa.
"My very own night and shiiinnninnng armour" May said, or at least tried to say. Liam couldn't help but smile at Mays vulnerable and hilarious state.
"Okkaaay, you are wayy to drunk, just get some rest and I'll be in there" he said as he pointed to his room.
"Noooooo, staayyyyy" he groaned but reluctantly stayed. "Can I tell you a secret?" she whispered over dramatically.
"Will you go to sleep if I say yes?" She nodded looking round suspiciously as if they weren't the only ones there. May grabbed Liams head and brought his ear towards her to tell him this 'secret'.
"I have a massive crush on my friend Liam" Liam looked at May in shock not knowing what to do next.
"Huh" was all Liam could get out.
"I said, I HAVE A MASSIVE CRUSH ON LIAM" May shouted in to his poor ear.
"Wait what" Liam said still not properly processing this information.
"He's this friend I have, and every time I see him I get butterflies, but he doesn't know. He doesn't even look twice at me. But I do, at his deep brown eyes, they way he laughs, his personality......" May trailed off. "But don't tell anyone, I don't want him to ever know"
"Why" Liam asked not sure whether he wanted to actually hear an answer.
"Because, his happiness is very important to me, and he seems so happy with his girlfriend, id never want to spoil it" and with that May passed out of exhaustion.

———————————————————————————
The next day:
May stumbled out of bed into the living room where she found Liam making her breakfast.
"Well, someone finally decided to get up" May rubbed her eyes still tired.
"Oh my gosh, what happened"
"You don't remember what happened?"
"I remember standing on a table that two guys were lifting screaming, IM QUEEN OF THE WORLD, but that's all" May laughed.
"You seriously don't remember anything after"
"Nope, why?" Liam smirked. "What?" May asked.
"Well, you and I were talking last night" he started.
"And?"
"We were talking about us"
"Us?" Signalling him to go on.
"Say May, maybe if you look into my deep brown eyes, you'd remember"
Mays face went a new shade of white that Liam had never seen before.
"Sorry I don't want to give you butterflies" Liam teased.
"Wow I must have been sooo drunk" May said quickly walking away.
"Woah, your not going anywhere" Liam laughed, blocking her room door.
"Look I don't know what I said, but none of it is true"
"Ok, look me in the eyes, and tell me that's true, oh I'm sorry look into my 'deep brown eyes' and tell me that's not true" he laughed.
"Oh shut up, there is no way I said that"
"Come on just admit it"
"I never said that"
"Ok, well maybe I can jog your memory" Liam grabbed May by the waist and lifted her onto the sofa, while Mays did everything she could to kick and wriggle out of his grip.
Liam say on the sofa with May on his lap and locked her arms either side of her so she was completely immobile.
"Right, lets ask you again" May refused to reply.
"Ok then, you asked for this" Liam dug his fingers into her armpits and because Mays arms were pinned either side, she could do nothing but take it.
"AHAHHAHAHAHAHA, LIIIAAAHAHAHAHAMMMMM, STTOAHAHAHP"
Maya screamed and wriggled from laughter, she felt as though tiny spiders were running up and down her ribs as the torture went on.
"Just admit it then, has someone had a crush on me all this time then, do you looovvveeee meeeee?" May tried to look the other way but started blushing and smiling uncontrollably.
"Oh my gosh May, your so adorable!" Liam then started spidering his fingers all over Mays stomach which would have been harder had she not been wearing a crop top. Hi pokes and squeezed every pressure point sending chills up Mays mid section. This move made her go insane because that was one of her most ticklish areas. But that didn't deter him at all and only made the teasing start.
"Awww May you're laugh is so cute"
"NOOAHAHAHHAHAHHA, STOAAHAHAHP, GEAHAHTTT OFFF, I DOAHAHNNTTTT HAHAHVEEE A CRUAHAHSHH ON YOUUU"
"Hey, that's not a very nice thing to say, I'm upset now" Liam lied.
"STOAHAHHPPPP LYYINNNGGGG, GEEAHHTT OFFF"
"Excuse me, are you laughing while I'm sad? I think you deserve to be punished for that" Liam blew a raspberry on the crook of her neck while he kneaded his hands into Mays stomach right before he stuck his finger into her belly button and swirled his index around not missing a crevice.
"HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH" May screamed and almost fell off Liam while she squirmed, desperate to get out.
"Just say: you have had a crush on me" his fingers slowed down to let her speak.
"You have had a crush on me" May cheekily said.
"Alright you asked for this"
Liam pushed May so she was lying on the sofa then blew a massive wet raspberry on her belly button.
"NOOOOAHAHAHAH STTAHAHAHHAPPPPP, ITSSS TOOOOO TICKLISHHHHH"
"That was the wrong answer" he sang scribbling all over her mid section.
"ALRIIIAHAHAGHTTT, I HAHAHAVVVEE AHA CRUUAHAHSSHH ONN YOUUU" she panted.
Liam lifted her up and hugged her despite her initial reluctance.
"You didn't have to tease me like that" May said, refusing to look I'm his direction and attempting to pull down her crop top to avoid him doing it again, "you know how ticklish I am"
"I'm sorry I teased you" he apologised, genuinely sorry "but, I've always found you laugh music to my ears" he said while looking into her eyes.
"But one more thing Because can you keep a secret" he said quoting May and poking her side one more time.
"Yes"
"I have had a crush on you" Liam and May couldn't resist and they both pulled in for a kiss.