Assassin

Prompt: Could you do one where two girls, Zoey and Sarah are playing the big game Assassin. They spy on their targets, two guys. One of them gets caught spying so they tie her up and tickle her to find out where the other one is.
———————————————————————————
"Right which one of us is going up" Zoey asked her friend Sarah, clutching her water gun, twisting her long brown locks.
"Can't we both go?" Sarah asked, looking round suspiciously, making sure she wasn't being heard.
"Nah, one of us has to stay in the safe zone, then in one of them comes back, we can hide."
"Alright alright, you go and spy on the guys, and I'll stay here" Sarah said, scanning around her for a potential hiding place.
Zoey began to leave the safe zone before she was stopped by Sarah.
"Oh and careful of Brennan, he knows how to interrogate, and I'm not letting them win like last year!" She laughed, recalling the last time this game happened.
"Okay" she said running to where the boys were.
——————————————————————————
"Okay, I'm guessing, we try and split them up, and then fight them individually" Brennan said to Jack.
"Yeah sure, also- wait is that Zoey?" He barely whispered, eyeing over Brennan's shoulder.
"Oh my gosh that is her! Brennan, Don't look! Just pretend we can't see her, then she'll come closer."
Poor Zoey, it was usually Sarah doing this job so she didn't actually realised she was in complete eye shot of the boys. Just as she thought she was out of complete eye sight and ready to eavesdrop, she felt something round her waist, and from the feeling alone, she knew who it was.
"JAACKKKKKKKK, GET OFF MEE" she struggled, attempting to shoot him with her water gun. She was set down in a chair and when she looked up, she was met by Brennan and Jack.
"What were you doing Zoey, isn't your space over their?" Brennan said, a bit too calmly, pointing in the other direction.
"Uhhh, I got lost?" She said, although it came out more like a question.
"So where's Sarah?" Jack said, avoiding all the sugarcoating.
"Not telling you!" She said, folding her arms. What did Sarah mean? Brennan was rubbish at confronting!
"Alright"
In a flash, Zoey felt her hands being fastened to the outdoor chair she was sitting on and her legs were being attached.
"Where's Sarah?" Jack asked again. She shook her head and refused to speak.
"Okay then. Zoey how ticklish are you?" Brennan said, running his finger up her forearm, causing unconventional feelings in Zoeys body.
"I-I-I-I'm n-n-n-not" she stuttered, subtly trying to get out of her restraints. Jack let out a sarcastic chuckle.
"Well that was convincing"
Jack poked her side earning a small squeak. He gradually lifted up her t-shirt and dug his fingers into belly.
"NAHAHAHAHHAHAOOOOOO STAHAHAHAHAHGAAPPPPPPPP I DAHAHANNNTTTTTT KNNOOHOHOWWWWW" she laughed desperately trying to get out of her restraints, or at least reach for the water gun that was about a metre away.
"Awww just tell us where Sarah is!" He said, drilling his fingers up and down her sides, in fact the sensations were so bad that Zoey didn't realise her shoes being undone. But her trance broke when she felt a familiar sensation on her foot. Brennan fluttered his fingers into her soles which made Zoey go mad.
"BREEHAHAHAHANNNNANANNNNNN PLEEAHHHHSSSSSEEEEEE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA" she bucked in the restraints, contemplating whether she should tell them. Maybe Sarah could run off?
Fingers skittered up and down her and she almost couldn't take the feeling. It felt as if a million little bugs were running around all over her with the techniques they were using. And her laughs were going unnoticed as she shook her head unable to speak.
All of a sudden, while Brennan was finding it entertaining to squeeze and play with her toes, which got new sensations out of her, Jack started squeezing her knees. Despite her jeans, his sharp nails torture her as he spidered his fingers in and out on her knee caps, while scratching the back of her knees to make her giggle come out.
"CAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHMMMMMM OOOHOHNNNNNNNN PLEEEAHAHASSSEEE LLLEHEHETTTTT MMEEEEE GOOOOO" she pleaded, almost in tears.
"AHAHAHHALLLLLRRIGGGHHTTTT ILLLLLL TEHEHEHEHLLLLL YOUUUUUUUUUU" she tried to say over all of her laughter. She painted for a second before trying to recompose herself. But apparently she took too long because-
"Too slow" Jack laughed, fluttering his fingers round her neck while inhumane cackles leaked out of her mouth.
"PLEAHAHHAHAHAHSSSEEEEEEE" she said throwing her head back in laughter as all her sweet spots were tickled. She felt it slow down a bit and Jack and Brennan looked at her expectantly.
"She's spying on Camryn and Damien" she lied smoothly.
Brennan and Jack both looked at each other and huffed. They undid Zoey, pinched you their water guns before running into the distance. They were going to win this game.
Zoey smirked at herself.
Stupid boys.
She ran through the field trying to memorise where she had left Sarah.
"Sarah" she exclaimed, recognising the red head immediately. Well 'auburn' according to Sarah who would kill anyone who said otherwise.
"Zoey!" She said, running to her friend. "What did you find out?"
"Ah, about that............" she was about to explain what happened to her, but for the second time today, she felt herself being picked up. The familiar grip, the familiar voice and the familiar aftershave.
Zoey and Sarah were pinned down within seconds.
"Jack, Brennan, how nice to see you" Sarah said, bartering her eyelashes. Zoey rolled her eyes, typical Sarah trying to flirt her way out of this.
But just as Zoey was going to object, she felt a familiar sensation on her sides.
"NAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAOOOOOO JAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACCKKK NAAAHAHAHTTTT AGAIIIINNN" she squealed, trying to push his hands off.
Brennan then turned his attention to Sarah. He slowly lifted up her t shirt and started poking the girls stomach. Sarah pursed her lips, determined not to crack.
"Come on Sarah, don't pretend you don't like this" Sarah blushed and couldn't hold back the laughter.
"AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHGAHHAGAHAGAHAHHAGAGAGGAGAGAGGHAHHAHAHAHAH STAHAHHAHAHAPPP PLLLEAHAHAHSSSREEEEEEE" Sarah squealed, repeatedly hitting Brennan.
"Sorry, thank Zoey here, she was the one who lied!"
"Well I'm sorry I didn't think you were actually dumb enough to fall for it!" She said immediately regretting those words.
"You asked for this" Jack said, squeezing the balls of her feet and scratching his nails up and down her arches. But due to Zoeys skinny figure, she couldn't buck him off or anything.
Brennan then stuck his wiggling fingers into Sarahs armpits which made her laughter go up an octave.
NAHAHAHAHHAHAHAOOOOOO" she laughed, clapping her arms down in retaliation, but it was useless because they were already there.
"You know, for such brave girls to actually come and bother us, you're very uhhhhhhhh............ easy to torture" Jack laughed, squeezing Zoey up and down her legs, making sure to get every possible potential area.
"How about we will let you go IF you surrender and say we've one"
"JUUUHUHUHUHSSSTTTT DOOOOO ITTTTTTTT" Zoey screamed, unable to endure any more of this.
"AAHAHAHAHLLREIGGGHHHHTTTTTT, WEEEE SUUUHHURREENNDDEERRRR" Sarah barely could string together any sentences let alone that.
"Sorry we couldn't here that, could you say it again?" Brennan teased, slipping his fingers into her belly button just to get a better reaction.
But when both the girls went into silent laughter, they decide to stop and let them up.
Zoey started to repeatedly hit Brennan, which he just laughed about.
But Brennan and Jack weren't laughing when they turned around to see fifteen angry girls, who were all friends with Zoey and Sarah, holding up their water pistols.