Snowed in (Part 2)

Prompt: Could you do more parts of snowed in where she beats him at a game but he says that she can't beat him.
——————————————————————————
"No you couldn't"
"Yes I could"
"No you couldn't"
"Yes I could"
"No-
"I could" Lily finished off Aiden's sentence.
"We both know you couldn't" Aiden smirked, putting down his controller.
"Yes I could, I'll even prove it to you right now" Lily said, yanking the PS4 controller out of his hands.
"Okay, your personal best is............17 against Madrid. I bet twenty pounds I could get that before half time" she said, restarting a new match.
"Lily, I'm not going to let you embarrass yourself like that" he said, crossing his arms.
"You mean, you don't want to embarrass yourself"
Lily shot back.
"Fine, but don't blame me when I'm twenty pounds richer" he sang.
"You know, I might leave this house, there isn't enough for me and your giant ass ego!"
———————————————————————————
Lily smiled in triumph as Harry Kane scored the 18th goal ten minutes before the half-time bell rang.
"Yes" she said, chucking the controller to the other sofa, aiming it at Aiden, doing her victory dance.
"Ten pounds pleaaassseeee" she said, dragging out the vowels.
"There is no way you are better than me" Aiden huffed, sitting next to her and crossing his arms.
"Sterling says otherwise" she sang.
"Admit it, I'm so much better than you" she giggled at an annoyed looking Aiden.
"No your not" he said, still in denial.
"Yes I am" she sang. "I'm just better than you in general" she said. "And I'm better than you at-
Lily couldn't finish her sentence, because all of a sudden she was grabbed off the sofa and manhandled on to Aidens lap. He waisted no time in drilling his fingers into Lily's sides, knowing from last time, they were one of her most ticklish areas.
"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AIAIAIIIIDDDEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN STAHAHAHAHAPPPPPP BEIIINGGGGG SUUHUHAHAHAHCHHHHH AAAA SORREEEEE LOOSSSEEERRRRR" she laughed from the surprise attack.
"Did you just call me a loser?" He said, burying his head into her neck so those words bounced of her skin whilst pinching her sides. Hysterical giggles took over Lily's mouth and she was finding it hard to respond without breaking into laughter. Lily attempted to shove his hands of her sides, but apparently, the six extra years he'd had on this planet had been well spent at the gym. So his muscles weren't going anywhere.
"AAAIAIAIAHAHAHADDDDEEEENNNNN NAHAHAHATTT MMYYYYYY SIIIIDDDDEEESSSSS" she squealed, hoping he would have mercy.
"Not your sides? What about here?" He teased, dragging his hands up her sides, so they were inching towards her armpits. With no warning, he shoved his wiggling fingers into her sensitive armpits, scratching his blunt nails gently to make the feelings worse. Lily shook her head, tears threatening to fall as he aimlessly skittered his fingers over her weakest spot.
"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAH PLLLEAHAHAHAHASSSEEEEEEEE IIIIII CAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHANNTTTTTT AAAIIIIIIDDDEHEHENNNNNNN" she tried to speak over all the uncontrollable laughter that drowned her. His fingers slowed down slightly, but not completely, still tapping them gently against her bare skin warning soft giggles.
"Are you going to admit I'm better than you at fifa?" He said.
"But I'd be lying" Lily innocently said. But that was the wrong answer, because soon enough, Aiden started working his hands, kneading her belly as she fell further into his chest from all the laughter that had weakened her.
"You know Lil, it's not nice to be rude to your elders" he said, prodding and poking all over her upper body.
"Aahahnndd ihihttss nahatt nicceee too not gothic we sahahmmoonee their twehehentty poundss" she giggled before getting attacked again.
At this point, Lily fell into silent laughter, unable to say anything or push herself out of this situation, she lay their just taking all the tickles, so that's when Aiden decided to stop.
He stopped tickling her but held her close, almost hugging her from behind before letting her move next to him. Lily panted, unable to sit speak for a few moments.
"I'm still better than you at Fifa" she said, sticking her tongue out which got her her sides and stomach tickled for another fifteen seconds. Lily pulled down her crop top as a precaution which made Aiden smirk.
"What? You're the one who keeps tickling me!"
"Well it's not my fault your so ticklish" he laughed.
"Well it's not my fault either" she said crossing her arms, making sure to cover the strip of stomach that wasn't covered. "Oh, and is it a bad time to mention that you owe me twenty pounds" she said. But that was the last word before she got playfully pounced on by Aiden.
And although Lily was only meant to be staying temporarily, he didn't mind her one bit.