Snowed in (Part 1)

Prompt: Could you write a story where a girl (20) and a boy (26) are trapped in a house due to a snow storm for six days and she's freaked out and he tickled her to calm her down. Sweet spots are armpits and sides.
———————————————————————————
"TODAY RECORDS ONE OF THE BIGGEST MOST DANGEROUS SNOWSTORM WE'VE HAD IN 30 YEARS. WE ADVISE PEOPLE TO STAY INSIDE AND NOT TO GO OUT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. WE ALSO-" Lily shut off the TV not wanting to listen to the stupid weather man. She hated being trapped inside. It's like day by day the walls were closing in on her. Ugh, she was going to go insane! And what's worse she was staying with a random stranger. Well, not exactly. When she usually comes her, she stays with her friend Addison. But her apartment flooded. So she last minute had to find somewhere to stay. Fortunately, an old family friend offered her to stay for a few days.
She slumped back into the sofa, wandering what she was going to do for this whole week she would be inside.
"Heard the news then?" A voice from behind her say.
"Yeah" she said, exhausted. Gosh, this was going to be a loonngggg week. She could already feel the house getting smaller by the minute.
"So, how are you?" Aiden said, sitting next to her. He looked at Lily's state before his eyes softened.
"It's fine to be scared" he said, although he soon regretted those words as he saw Lily's offended face.
"I'm not scared!" She said taking her frustrated hands and running them through her hair.
"Sure you're not" he mumbled.
"I heard that"
"It's why I said it out loud" he shot back. There was a long pause of pure silence until Lily breathed out a sigh.
"Fine, I am scared" she said looking at Aiden. "So what? you gonna laugh? Make fun of me?" Lily said staring at Aiden for an answer.
"Nah, not really, you just remind me of one of my younger cousins. She hates being locked in so, as always, being the gentleman I am, have to always cheer her up" he said, making Lily laugh.
"Alright then, if you're 'the gentleman you claim" she said sarcastically. "What do you do?".
"Well I usually do.................this" he said, darting his fingers into her belly and wriggling them making her sink deeper into the sofa.
"THIHIHIHIHIHISSSSS IHIHSSNNNTTTTT WHAHAHAHTTTTT IIII MEAHAHANNNTTTT" Lily squealed kicking her legs up and down which Aiden eventually blocked with his stronger ones.
"Whaat?! You said you wanted to know what I did, and this is what I do" he said as if it were the most normal thing in the world. His fingers then started to make his way to her sides which he noted made her laughter get louder.
"Ohhhh, sweet spot I see" he teased to a hysterical Lily.
"IIIIIIIIIII FEEEEEHEHEHEEEELLLLLLL SAHAHAHAHOOHOHORRRRYYYYYY FOOOOORRRRRR YOOUURRRRR COOOHIHUHUHSSSIIIINNNNNNN" Lily said over all her laughter.
"I'm sorry, what was that?" He said digging deeper knowing it would make her go mad. "My cousin loves me" he laughed.
He then gently started scratching his fingers further up until it hit her other spot. The armpits.
"Let's try here. My cousin hates this spot" he said, plucking his hands into her armpits. Inhumane laughter and screeches came out of Lily. She was being swallowed by this massive sofa and al she could do was take the torture.
Aiden then stopped for about five seconds allowing Lily not to die of laughter. But lily falling for the 'you've had enough' prank was just too easy.
He grabbed her hands and pushed her down so she was lying on the sofa with her arms pinned above her head. He then shifted himself so he was half sitting on her waist and he callously ignored all of her pleads. Thanks to her pinned arms, her shirt was now riding which gave him the perfect opportunity. He scribbled his fingers all over her midsection which gave out these high frequency squeals out of Lily.
"Whoopsie" he sang as he 'accidentally' dropped his finger into her navel every now and then.
"PLEAHAHAHAHAHASSSEEEEEEE AHAHAIIIDAHAHNNNNNNN AHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" she laughed and twisted out of his grip but her petite 5' figure was sadly no match for his 6' 26 year old muscles. All of a sudden an evil idea popped into his head.
He lifted her top up further to reveal almost her entire midriff. Then to Lily's horror, his face shot down to her belly as he stared blowing loud raspberries everywhere. He hit the jackpot when he blew one on her sides. Worst of all Lily had never received one before so the sensations were worse than she thought. She felt excessive tingling after each one hit but her arms still being pinned to her head. She was completely helpless.
But as the salty sea of tears started coming down. Aiden throughly he had gone far enough. He let go of her arms while she sat up, trying to straighten her now messy hair and she tried to do her best death stare.
"You look at me like that, but one, don't pretend that didn't help and two, don't piss me off because you're stuck with me for a week" he smirked before poking her side, knowing he had one.
She let out a small squeal before covering her whole midsection with her arms.
"No, I'm not stuck with YOU, You are stuck with me" she said sticking her tongue out.
"Sure" he said sarcastically before getting up leaving a tickled out Lily.