Prom

Prompt: Ok, so it's prom night (so they're gonna be 17-18 years old) and all of brooks friends have dates but she doesn't. But there's a slow song playing and she looks over at her crush Zach and sees him sitting alone although he has a date (his girlfriend). She goes and asks him what's wrong. His girlfriend cheated on him. They hang out at prom and eventually go back to Brookes house and Zach finds out she's ticklish.
——————————————————————————
Brooke's POV:
Here I am, at my senior prom, watching everyone, including my so-called-friends dance. 'Don't worry, we'll never leave a girl behind' 'you can stay with us all night' they all said. I watched my friend Eden  flirting and drinking punch with the photographer. Damn it! She was my only insurance. She too didn't have a date so if my best friends wanted to spend time with their dates. I was planing on hanging with her the whole night. But that ship has sailed as I can currently see them hiring it off.
What was I thinking? I shouldn't have come! What loser goes to their senior prom alone? You know what, there is a whole tub of untouched Haagen Daz in my freezer with Netflix in my family room screaming my name. I guess I'll just call it a-
HOLY CRAP WHATS ZACH DOING? My planned getaway was interrupted when I saw Zach Harrison, aka, my biggest crush at the opposite end of the room. I would have given anything to go on a date or even just talk to him. I mean, I'd gone out with his best friend a while back, so I thought dating him would be out of the question, plus he's way out of my league. But why is he sitting down? Where's Sophie? Oh yeah, he could do way better. Sophie was one of those girls who only dates people for her popularity. I looked at him and couldn't help notice the sad expression that had engulfed his face. Well this night couldn't get any worse, so why not annoy Sophie? It's either now or never I go and talk to him and I knew if I didn't, I'd look back and regret it.  The slow song started playing and all the couples got together. Yes! This was my chance.
No one in particulars POV:
Brooke subtly walked past Sophie who was currently flirting with a random guy she had never seen. Typical. She went and sat next to Zach who was swirling his punch and looking down in disappointment.
"So, didn't feel like dancing either huh?" Brooke asked trying to lighten the mood. She had only spoken to Zach ever in her English class. And despite loving the subject and participating a great deal, the only thing she had probably said to him was taken one and pass it back'. To Brookes surprise, he actually replied.
"Yeah, knew this night would be a big mistake" he said, not looking up from his drink.
"You and me both. I only came because someone mentioned free food and dancing" she laughed. He smirked at that statement and looked at Brooke.
"Well, at least you got the free food. Cathy and I, well- she cheated on me." He finished. Instead of dwelling on that and swooning him with pitied compliments which she had known from experience guys hated, she just listened.
"I mean, that's one up from me" Brooke sarcastically laughed. "I thought it would have been a great idea to come alone" she said which earned a chuckle from Zach.
"Well, instead of moping here, you wanna get out of here?" Zach asked, changing the subject.
———————————————————————————
Brookes house:
"No way!" Zach laughed following Brooke through the door.
"Yes way! She was being soooo annoying, she was basically asking for it. so I splashed her with my lucazade. In my defence, I didn't think you would be dating her a week after" She laughed.
Brooke couldn't be more happier than this moment. She lead him to the family room and sat down on the sofa together still talking. They'd barely spoken an a actual conversation before this moment and Brooke wished it would never end.
"In fact, I might have the video still on my phone." She said, whipping out her phone and opening it. As soon as she pressed the home button her fingerprint was recognised quickly, almost too quickly. Because she wasn't prepared for what came up on her screen. Brookes face went a new shade of red when her messages to her best friend Milly popped up right at the end where she was talking about how much she wanted to go to prom with Zach. Although she tried to quickly scroll off, hoping he hadn't seen it. The smirk on his face said it all.
"Hang on, what was that?" He said, fighting the motion, trying to scroll back down.
"I-I-It w-w-was nothing" she stuttered trying to fight his scrolling and flick of the messages.
"No no no, I saw my name, I think I should see this" he half teased. With a flash he swiped her phone and dodged Brooke round the coffee table. But Brooke was too quick and managed to swipe her phone back. But the battle was not over. She sat on the sofa assuming it was all over when all of a sudden, she felt a taser against both her sides. She doubled over in laughter, clamping her arms down, holding her phone close to her trying to stop the ticklish sensations that had taken over.
"ZAAHAHAHAAHAHCCCCHHHHHHH, STAHAHAAHHAHAPPPP ITTTTSSSS NAHAHAHOOAHOHOHTTHHIINNGGGG" she squealed wriggling on the sofa attempting to get up.
"What? I wanna know what you were talking about!" He laughed digging further into Brookes sides making her laughter fill the entire room. She attempted to push his hands of, but his arms had a firm grip around her, so she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.
"THEEEREEEEEESSSS NAHAHAHATTHIIINNNGGGGGG THHEERRREEEEE" she said in hysterics, almost unable to string a sentence together. He then wrapped his arms round her waist and pulled her onto his lap. He then squeezed around her stomach which made Brooke go into to high pitch laughter.
"Come on Brooke, I want to know what you were saying. It wasn't anything bad, was it......?" He teased , moving his hands further up her body into her armpits.
"NAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, IIIIII PRRRAHAHAHAAHMMMIIIISSSSEEEEE JUAAHAHASSSSTT STTOOHOHOAHAHAHPPPP"
She screamed of laughter.
Zach then went fill out and tickled all over her midsection. Despite her being tickled over her clothes, it didn't deter her laughter at all. And what made it worse was the millions of kisses Zach started doing up her neck. At this point, Brooke was shaking in silent laughter, incoherently shouting demands at Zach.
"Alright alright, I'll stop" he laughed letting her go. Brooke got off him and pouted, refusing to look him in the eyes.
"Oh come on Brooke, I was just messing!" He said.
Brooke looked in his direction, and all of a sudden burst out laughing.
"I can't believe you actually fell for my sadness" she laughed.
"Hey I'll give you something to laugh about" he laughed, spidering his fingers up and down her waist.
"OOOKKAHAHAHAHYYYYY IMMMM SAHAAHRRRYYYYYYYYY" she laughed wriggling away. Zach laughed and let her go, pulling her in for a hug. He smiled to himself wandering how on earth he had never found Brooke sooner.