Truth or Dare

Prompt: a girl is on the baseball team with her big brother which is an all boys team. They play 'Spin the bottle with truth or dare' and they ask her weakness and she refuses to tell so her brother does it for her and then they all tickle her. Panic buttons= her hollows and feet.
———————————————————————————
Brianna's POV
There I was, sitting in a circle in the sports hall, playing truth or dare with my basketball team. How did I get here you ask? Well the coach never turned up and considering none of our parents were picking us up anytime soon, my idiot brother who is also on the team was drinking from a glass bottle. So what's the first thing you think off when you see a glass bottle? Yes, spin the bottle apparently.

No one in particulars POV
Brianna sat there hoping the bottle wouldn't land on her. She crossed her fingers as the piece of glass spun. She breathed a sigh of relief when it hit Lucas, who was sitting two people down from her.
"Truth or dare?" Darian, another boy who the bottle had previously landed on.
"Uhhh, Dare" he said.
"Okay, I dare you to............... call you're ex, and ask to speak to your girlfriend" Darien said
Lucas rolled his eyes, were his friends idiots? Did he need to get good friends?
"Guys I'm not doing that" he said.
"Come ooonnnnn" Brianna's brother Elliot said.
"Finnne" he said, dialling his ex's name in his contacts.
——————————————————————————
"Okay, guess it's my turn" Lucas said, spinning the bottle.
Not me. Not me. Not me. Not me. Not me. Crap. She thought as she saw the bottle land slowly on her.
Her brother Elliot laughed as he saw his sisters face frown.
"Bri, truth or dare" Lucas said. Brianna thought she'd be safe just in case. She swallowed nervously.
"Truth"
"Hmmmmmm" he thought until I smirk appeared across his face.
"What is your biggest weakness?" 7 eyes shot in her direction looking at her expectantly. She silently groaned and thought of a decent answer to say.
"I don't have any" she said. Just then a sarcastic laugh came from Elliot. Damn it. She forget he was their.
"Uh, I beg to differ" Elliot laughed. Considering he was sitting next to her, he grabbed her and held her close to him then all of a sudden she felt 10 fingers squeezing her ribs. And in front of the whole team, she burst out laughing, giggling like a maniac which earns smirks from all of the players.
"EHEHEHEHELLLLIOOOHOHOTTTTT STAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAPPPPPPPP" Brianna squealed of embarrassment as all the players laughed at the siblings antics.
"I'm sorry, didn't you say you don't have a weakness?" Lucas laughed from the side. All of a sudden Brianna felt a poke on her stomach and 4 of the plays at the same time, one of them being Lucas, started attacking her stomach. This combined with her brothers rib tickling made Brianna throw her head back in laughter and protest, although she couldn't actually do anything properly.
"Oh my gosh, Bri, your so ticklish" Laughed one of they guys who was tickling her stomach- Daniel.
"DAHAHANNIIEEEELLLLLL LUUHUHCAHAHAHAHASSSSSS STAHAHAHAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" yelled Brianna still shouting incoherent demands.
"Hey if you think that's bad, listen to this" Elliot let go of his sisters sides and lay her down, which Lucas, Daniel and the two other boys took advantage of making her laugh harder. Just then Elliot lifted up her feet and started scribbling all of the bottom of her foot. Brianna went into hysterics. She could barely speak and was almost chocking on her own laughter. And maybe she could have survived, but then she felt someone tickling her armpits. She squealed in shock while extrications jolts went though her whole body. And to make matters worse, Elliot started digging into her toes.
"PLEEEAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHSSSEEEEE EELLIIHIHIJIJIAAAHHHHHHH PLEAHAHAHAHASSSEEEE MAHAHAHAKKKEEE ITTTT STAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP PLLEEAHAHAHASSSEEEEEEEE" she bucked around while the other boys laughed at her attempts.
"Oh come on, I thought you had no weaknesses!" Daniel said, skittering his fingers into her ultra- sensitive hollows.
"I DAHAHAHANNNNNTTTTTTTT"
"Gosh she still doesn't get it, does she guys" Elliot laughed.
"AAHAHAHALLLRIIGHHHHHTTTTT, ALLLLRRIHIHIHGGHHHHTTTTTT, ITTSSS MYYYYY WEEAHAAKKKNNNEEESSSS" she squealed praying they would all stop. And sure enough, they all did.
Lucas gave her a hand up, which she accepted reluctantly. She then glared at her brother who was still laughing while holding his hands up in a surrender position.
"Come on sis, your not mad at me are you?" He teased. Brianna refused to reply and turned her head to Lucas.
"Lucas can you hear a really annoying buzzing sound?" She said to a smirking Lucas.
"You're playing with fire" Daniel sang, walking past them both.
"No it's this really annoying noise. I think it's called an Elliot" she said pretending to think.
Not realising Elliot disappeared, she felt two hands shoot to her underarms before wiggling ferociously.
"Sorry, sis, can you hear that annoying noise now?"
"NAHAHAHHAHAHHA ALRRIGGHHHTTTT ITTSSS GAHAHHANNNEEE" she said trying to wriggle out of her brothers grip which only made it worse. But after about 20 seconds he stopped and let her go.
"Fine alright" he said letting go of his sister.
"Oh my gosh it's back again" she said covering her eyes and bolting out of the sports hall door. All the basket ball players laughed as they saw the siblings running out, wondering who they need to be worried for.