The field of tickles

Prompt: you should do one about a boyfriend and girlfriend. They go out on a date, into a field of sunflowers. The girlfriend tackles the boyfriend and tries to tickle him but he isn't ticklish so the gf gets tickled instead.
——————————————————————————
Lila, eyes covered by her boyfriend Shawn, was guided through what felt like, a field? She didn't know, her eyes were closed. It was her and Shawn's 3 year anniversary and he had prepared a surprise for the finale. It was moments like this where she loved being 19. Her sandals brushed the grass (she assumed that was what it was).
"When can I open my eyeeessss" she said, clinging onto Shawn's shoulder so she didn't trip.
"I told you it's a surpriiiiseeee" he mimicked. After what felt like forever, Shawn finally took her blindfold off. She opened her eyes and was astounded at the beautiful scenery. It was a field of beautiful sunflowers that cascaded down for miles. She's dreamt of coming to place like this ever since she was younger, but up until now, it had only ever stayed a dream.
Shawn guided her further and her heart melted when she was a picnic blanket laid down with a basket full of her favourite foods. She sat down next to Shawn and threw her arms round him.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you" she said, making him fall to the ground.
"That's alright" he said, kissing her. "Now shall we sit here and talk, or eat?" He laughed.
——————————————————————————
They had been there for fifteen minutes and Lila was currently try to chuck strawberries into Shawn's mouth which was failing miserably.
"Oh my gosh you're so bad at this" she giggled, poking at his side. He flinched in laughter. Lila then giggled and poked him again.
"Ticklish are we?" She giggled, trying to tickle his sides.
"Not as ticklish as you" he laughed, darting his fingers and pressing his fingers into her sides. His fingers pinched and squeezed her sides, going up and down, soon finding her armpits.
"STAHAHAHAHAHHAPPPPPP SHAWWWWNNNNNNN" Lila squealed falling back into the sunflowers. It was as if nature was against her. The spiky grass below her was not doing any favours and felling so vulnerable, the spikes sent feelings against her skin.
"What? I'm just tickling my girlfriend, what's wrong with that?" He asked innocently, playing her stomach like a piano as she tried to move his hands. But her hands were now too weak to do anything so her pushes and prying were nothing to him.
"Ohhh, let's try here" he teased, bringing his long sledding fingers down to her hips. He grips both sides and started squeezing them which brought Lila's belly laughter out as she bucked up and down, covering her face, trying to black out the sensations.
He then got an idea. In a flash of lightening Shawn pinned Lila's arms above her head. Unsure what he was going to do, Shawn picked a large sunflower from the ground and Lila unfortunately managed to piece together the horror she was about to endure. He slowly and painfully bought the sunflower down and let it gently sweep against her bare armpits. He dragged it up and down her forearm bringing out new reactions he had never heard before.
"CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMMEEE OOHAHAHAHAHNNNNNNN NOAHAHAHAHHAHABAHAHAHHAHAHA" she shook her head in laughter. She never knew she was this ticklish on her arms! He then chucked the daisy aside and dig his fingers into her underarms.
"Come on Lila, let me here that adorable laughter" he said, moving his hands back down to her belly. He skilfully played his fingers around making sure to hit every sensitive area.
"SSHHHAAAAHAHAHNNNNNNNN ILLLLLLLL DUAHAHHAHAHAHMMMMPPPP YOOUUUUUUUUUUUU" Lila playfully threatened, but that only made things worse. He increased the intensity and made his fingers go faster and dig deeper.
"I'm sorry, did you just threaten me?" He teased, blowing in her ear to send goosebumps down her neck. "I don't like being threatened" he said, pretending to think. He then slowed his fingers down but didn't stop pinning her.
"Are you going to threaten me again?" He asked, looking down at Lila.
"If you annoy me" she deadpanned. But that was the wrong answer, because her squeals were soon heard not a second later.
"NOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH, IMMMMMM SAHAHAHRRRYYYYYYYY SHAWWWWWNNNNNNN" she giggled thrashing in his grip.
"Okay okay, I'm joking" he laughed, giving her a hand up.
"That was uncalled for" she said, using her arms to cover her stomach.
"You tickled me first!" He accused.
"I didn't think you would tickle me like that" she said, refusing to look him in the eye.
"In my defence, I forgot how ticklish you were" he smirked.
"In my defence, I forgot how ticklish you were" she mocked, mimicking an abnormally Hugh pitch voice despite his being deeper.
"Or your asking for it now" he laughed, chasing behind Lila. Let's hope she never got caught........