Cheer up

Prompt: Could you do a story where an older sister comes back upset about something but then her two younger brothers see her and try to cheer her up? Also can the cast be these people (not necessarily with the same names:)

Madelyn

Max and Dylan———————————————————————————

Max and Dylan
———————————————————————————

Maddie trudged through the door, up the stairs and fell backwards onto her bed.
"Tough day?" said a voice coming from her door. It was one of her younger brothers, Dylan.
"I hate being 17! Enjoy your childhood!" She said to him while her hands covered her face trying to block out the world.
"Being 15 isn't much better" he said as he lay next to her. Just then the door opened a second time, this time it was Dylan's twin brother, Max.
"What's going on?" He asked coming in, copying his siblings motions and laying on the other side of Maddie.
"Just moaning about life, wanna join?"
"Well what happened?" Asked Dylan.
"You know, Josh?" She said. Both the boys did indeed know Josh, although they grew to like him, they both said to each other at the beginning something wasn't right. But I guess his golden boy act didn't just fool Maddie.
"Yeah"
"Well he got another girl pregnant" Max and Dylan looked at each other, speechless. "It's fine though, I got my revenge" she said, still upset.
"What did you do?" They asked not sure whether wanting to hear the answer.
"I got pregnant with his brothers baby"
"WHAT" they shouted in unison, staring at a now laughing Maddie.
"OMG, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOU GUYS' FACES" she said pointing at them both laughing.
They both looked at her blankly, not impressed. But the laughter didn't last that long, because for Maddie, it hit reality that she was most likely never going to see Josh again. She sighed and lay back down.
"Come on Maddie, you were laughing like a second ago!" Dylan said tugging at her arm, trying to get her up. Dylan and Max looked at each other signalling their Plan B. Dylan continued to tug both of Maddies arms, trying to make it look like he wanted her to get up. But as soon as her arms were high in the air, Max started attacking her armpits.
"MAHAHAHHAAHAHAXXXXX, STAHAHAHAHPPPP, THIIHIHIIHISSSSS ISSANNNTTTTT FAIAIAHAHAHHAHRRRRRR" she laughed, trying to pull her arms down. Usually because of the mountains of gymnastics she did, she was stronger than both of them combined, but when she got tickled, she became weaker than a toddler.
"What do you mean 'Not Fair'" he mimicked. "It seemed to be fair all those times you had us pinned and tickled for doing nothing" he laughed as he dug further into her hollows. Although she managed to somehow get up, the pokes and tickles did not stop coming in from each side. Dylan and Max kept jabbing and tickling her sides from each side, striking a different position every time she tried to move or catch their hands. But fed up of all the misses, Dylan's shifted so he was almost behind her, and grabbed her sides, tickling her belly. All their payback was being dished out now. All those times she tickled them mercilessly, they thought.
"AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, DYYLLAHAHAHAHAHHANNNNN, NOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH"
She screamed trying to pry his tickling fingers off her. But as she was slapping his hands, trying to get them off, Max dug his fingers from the from and started tickling her midsection. The crop top she was wearing did not do her any favours. They skittered their fingers up and down her sides and ribs.
"What Mads, this is a punishment for telling us that you were pregnant!" Max laughed. Maddie, now inaudible just laughed, shaking her head unable to speak a word. Although she usually did all the tickling, this here proved that she was by far the most ticklish.
She fell back onto Dylan who was still trying to hold her in laughter giving him more access to her underarms. He teased her and dug his fingers in different motions giving off different octaves of laughter out of Maddie.
Dylan pushed her in between him and Max, while they tickled her all over her most sensitive areas while Maddie shouted incoherent commands.
"ILLLLLL KILLLLLLL YOUOUOUOUHOHO BOOHOHOHOHTTHHHHH" she threatened.
"Can you hear something Dylan?" Max teased as he scribbled his fingers all over her stomach dipping into her belly button every now and then to force squeals out of her while Dylan fluttered his fingers round her neck.
"Isn't it that girl- the one who has the two most popular brothers?"
Maddie threw her head back in laughter pushing the boys hands out of the way pointlessly. But luckily for her their hands slowed down while they gave her help up.
She got up, but instead of being mad, she hugged them both, she was lucky to have such kind brothers even if it did mean them tickling her to death. But did they really think they were going to get away with that. While she was still hugging them, she pinched both their sides at the same time.
"AHAHAH" they both laughed covering their sides.
"Did you really think you were going to get away with that? She laughed as they both bolted out the door.