Ch.3: A Secret.

Song: The Pierces - Secret.

The children decided to walk around the courtyard with Loomis a couple meters behind them observing the behavior of the boy while he was with the girl.

“So, Michael” (Y/n) started “Something inside of me is telling me that you have some questions”

“The cafeteria… Yesterday, some patient attacked a guard”

“Oh, and you think it's my fault?” the girl put a hand over her chest pretending to be offended.

“The guard was the same that broke your violin thing”

“It’s a coincidence” she shrugged.

“You were talking with the patient that attacked him and you even gave him your candy”

“Wait a second” the girl stopped walking to face the boy “First, were you stalking me? Second, do you really think that some man attacked another over a candy? And third, assuming that it was me who pulled all the strings, what makes you think that I would admit that to you?”

“Because we are… friends?” Michael said with a little doubt on his voice, he didn’t see her as a friend but he wanted to know how she did that.

“I don’t have friends... at least not real ones” the girl mumbled “Besides I only acceded to this because I need something from you”

The boy frowned “And what makes you think that I would give you whatever you want?"

“Because everyone does it” she giggled “You see dear Myers, everyone on this place is my bitch, including you”

“I am not a bitch” the boy said angrily.

“Oh? Are you sure about that?” the girl approached the boy and brushed her fingers through his hair “With this long, blonde hair and cute chubby face of yours, anyone could confuse you for a bitch, bitch”

“SHUT UP” the boy jump at her holding tightly her throat and slaming her head into the pavement leaving stains of her blood.

“Michael, no!” the doctor runs to them and grabs Michael trying to pry him off the girl however the force that the young boy was putting on the little girl’s throat was incredible strong, some of the nurses called for help. Two guards approached them and pulling them apart from each other. One of the guards was holding a furious Michael that still wanted to kill the little rat in front of him until one of the nurses came with a syringe and injected a dose of morphine on his neck. The last thing he saw before passing out was a nurse carrying (Y/n) back inside leaving a trail of little blood behind.

●○●○

It was dark outside when he finally woke up, after a while, he came into his senses and noticed that he was wearing a white jacket that was bit tight, he was laying on his bed, then, he remembered everything.

Her insults.

Her stupid laugh.

Her dark (e/c) eyes.

He now hated those eyes, he hoped that he killed her otherwise he would definitely finish his job the next time that he sees her.

Knock knock

Michael raised an eyebrow and sat on his bed as he saw how the door in front of him was unlocked and opened revealing the young girl that he hated so much, she had a fabric around her head and her neck. He stood up with a frown in his face and was about to charge towards her but stopped when she entered closing the door behind her.

“I know, I know” the girl replied with a raspy voice and putted her hands in front of her.

Michael noticed that she had a paper bag on her hands and tilted his head with confusion.

“I’m sorry, I don’t think that you are a bitch, I’m sorry you missed the visit of your mother and I am really sorry that you missed dinner because of me, but I really needed go to the medic wing”

“What the fuck do mean?” he said with caution.

“I can’t tell you why I needed go there, but I will tell you that it was me who caused the attack of yesterday” she walks towards the boy slowly.

“I knew it… wait, what are you doing here?”

“I am here because you didn’t choke me nor hit me hard enough to kill me” she said sitting on his bed.

“No, you idiot” he frowned again “I mean here, in my cell”

“Oh, I sneaked out and stole the keys” she said casually while checking the bag in her hands.

“How?” he said sitting next to the girl.

She just shrugged “I have done it a lot of times before… here” she handed him a chocolate bar.

He looked at the bar and then at the girl with an annoyed look on his eyes.

“Right, sorry” she left the bar on the bed and went behind the boy to free him for the jacket “Sorry for this jacket too”

The boy moved his arms and quickly takes the jacket off turning towards the girl and pinning her down on the bed putting his hands over her throat without putting pressure this time.

"Give me a reason to not end you"

The girl just smiled at him while holding lightly his wrists “I won’t mind if you kill me right now”

Michael lets her go with a confused look on his eyes then he sits down next to her grabbing the chocolate bar “…Where did you get this?”

(Y/n) sat on the bed looking at the boy “The kitchen, I know this place like the palm of my hand, it’s easy to move around here from the vents”

“Why didn’t you entered from the vent then?” he asked while unwrapping the bar and biting it.

“… I guess I wanted to impress you telling you that I stole the keys” she looked down to the bag and grabbed a chocolate bar for herself.

The boy blushed a little while looking at the girl biting her bar.

“Michael, I really would like to be your friend” she smiles at him.

“… No”

“Eh? Come on, please” she searched in the bag “I even brought you many chocolate bars and went to the library to get this” she pull out some books.

“And?” he said uninterested, but on the inside, he was delighted hearing her begging for his friendship.

“What do you mean ‘and’? I had to sneak out from the medic wing, go to the vents and then to the kitchen, steal this bars, then back to the vents to—“

“Yeah, I get it, I just don’t care” he said taking another bar.

The girl looked at him with a pout and glassy eyes, it was the first time that he didn’t see her smiling “Please, Hannibal said that I should get friends that aren’t imaginaries, besides, these books are from real crimes, the even got the pictures of the dismember victims”

Now this called his attention.

“Really?”

“Yes, look” she opened a book and in fact, there was a picture of a dead girl “This book is about Jack The Ripper and I don’t know why they have these here, but they are really interesting”

“I see” he sighed “Fine, I guess that we could be friends”

The girl's face lights up “Nice, but uhm… you have to keep this visit as a secret”

“What if I don’t?” he said raising an eyebrow.

“Well” she started with sadistic smile.

‘Such a mood-swing’ he thought.

“Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead”
.
.