Ch.9: (Y/n) Lecter. {Part 2/2}

⚠️WARNING: THIS TWO CHAPTERS WILL BE DEDICATED TO (Y/N)'S BACKSTORY, IT'LL INCLUDE TRIGGERING THEMES SUCH AS ABUSE, DEATH, GORE AND CANNIBALISM. YOU CAN SKIP THIS TWO CHAPTERS IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS.⚠️

Song: Bury a Friend - Billie Eilish.

The young girl lets the woman carry her to the room as she stood still, as if all emotions left her body.

“Honey” the woman sits her on the bed and looks at her face “Look at you... wait here” the woman leaves the room.

The little girl stares blankly at the wall in front of her, she didn’t feel the wounds of her body, she couldn’t feel the tiredness from before nor the hunger.

She was an empty shell.

“I’m back” the woman enters the room and kneels in front of the girl “Here, it may hurt a little” she poured alcohol on her wound and started cleaning it.

It hurts, but she didn’t give away any emotion, the pain didn’t bother her anyway.

“I’m sorry, little pea” the woman says as she patches her up “I know I should have been a better mother but… there’s no one like him... you see, he loves us… He has been more gentle with me when you were born, he… he’s still trying to be better person” she looks at the girl’s eyes hoping to get a little bit of sympathy but she didn’t get any.

The woman sighs “You’ll understand one day” she caresses her cheek and kisses her forehead “I’m going to make you something to eat, okay?” she lays her on the bed covering her with the blanket.

The girl looks at the ceiling as she hears the woman leave the room, she never learnt the woman’s name… she thought that she was her mother but she saw on TV that mothers are supposed to be caring and loving due a thing that’s called ‘Mother instinct’ or something like that.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hours later, the little girl keeps looking at the ceiling until her stomach started grumbling, she didn't eat something proper in so many months and the woman never came back.

Getting up from the bed with the blanket around her body, the girl walks towards the kitchen. Screams could be heard from the other room at the end of the hall.

“Yeah bitch, keep bouncing on my dick like that”

“Ah~ Yes, sir~”

The girl looks at the table to see two dirty plates with two empty glasses, opening the fridge, her mouth starts watering when she sees the little food on the fridge, without second thought, she starts devouring the rest of sandwiches, the fruits and then gulps down the galloon of milk, coughing a little as she almost choke, she looks down at her white dress that she used to sleep, it was dirty with mud, blood, bread crumbs and drops of milk… She was still hungry and there was food on the top of the fridge.

Her bare feet starts walking to the living room to search for a chair and she notices that the TV was on…

“…of Canada and in Wisconsin, United States. The wendigo is described as a monster with some characteristics of a human or as a spirit who has possessed a human being and made them become monstrous. Its influence is said to invoke acts of murder, insatiable greed, cannibalism and the cultural taboos against such behaviors”

The girls tilts her head and approaches the TV as she heard what the man was saying.

“Cannibalism is the act of consuming another individual of the same species as food. This is a common ecological interaction in the animal kingdom and has been recorded in more than 1,500 species. Human cannibalism is well documented, both in ancient and in recent times.
The rate of cannibalism increases in nutritionally poor environments as individuals turn to conspecifics as an additional food source. Cannibalism regulates population numbers, whereby resources such as food, shelter and territory become more readily available with the decrease of potential competition. Individuals can receive extra nutrition and energy if they use other conspecific individuals as an additional food source. This would, in turn, increase the survival rate of the cannibal and thus provide an evolutionary advantage in environments where food is scarce”