Ch.11: Escape.

Song: Go f*ck yourself - Two Feet.

Grabbing her by the waist, he pulls her towards him making her sit on his lap.

She grins and bites his lip pulling it a little.

“Michael~ Do you think it’s a good idea to let a cannibal put their lips all over you? Because I can hurt so badly~”

Michael glares at her and turns around pushing her against the wall.

She gasps and holds him, before she could say something he puts his hand on her neck pressing it a little and looks at her with a frown, she keeps the grin on her face.

The insane look on her eyes brings a little smile on his lips and leans over to kiss her. She kisses back and wraps her arms around his neck.

He pulls his hand apart from her neck and takes her clothes off leaving her on her underwear, he looks at her as his hands travel from her waist to her chest squeezing it.

She moans and grips his shoulders as Michael leans down to kiss her neck and he rips her brassier off to have a better feeling of her breast on his hands.

She grins and bites her lower lip. Michael caresses her body until his hands were on her hips, he looks down to see the only thing that was covering her.

“Nervous?” she mocks with a grin on her face.

He glares at her and tears her white cotton panties in half and accommodates himself between her legs pulling his pants down with his boxer. With one hard thrust, he forces his way inside of her.

“Fuck!” she covers her mouth to keep her moans as low as possible.

Michael grips her waist and starts pushing harder inside of her. (Y/n) bites her hand as her eyes were starting to fill with tears, but that didn’t affect him. He keeps his pace and takes her hands off her mouth, he wanted to hear her and he didn’t care if someone comes in and see them.

He grips her waist with his left hand while his other hand grabs her hair pulling it so she was looking up at him.

Her cheeks were red and she was drooling a little, her insane smile never leaves her face. He loved that view, she was enjoying this as much as he was.

Michael leans down and kisses her, she kisses back and scratches his back. He starts speeding up his pace as he feels hers inside tighten around him.

"Harder, Michael, please go harder” she moans out.

He complies and grabs her by her waist, with his finals thrust he feels her climaxing as he comes inside of her.

Breathing heavily, she looks at his face only to see him barely tired. As if he could do it all night along. She leans against the wall and looks up at the ceiling as she regains her breath, then she feels Michael resting his head on her shoulder.

Smiling, she pets his head “I love you” she mutters.

He raises his head to look at her.

Even when she was always smiling, this was one of the few times where she had a sincere smile on her face.

Michael nods and kisses her forehead making her giggle.

“Alright, we should… uhm… leave before someone comes up”

He sighs and nods again.

They were quickly to clean themselves up and leave the infirmary to go back to their own cell.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

On the next day, Michael couldn’t take his eyes off her, he liked it when she plays the violin because nobody would interrupt her nor get closer to her. This was her way to have a moment of her own without nobody being a bother.