Ch.8: (Y/n) Lecter. {Part 1/2}

⚠️WARNING: THIS TWO CHAPTERS WILL BE DEDICATED TO (Y/N)'S BACKSTORY, IT'LL INCLUDE TRIGGERING THEMES SUCH AS ABUSE, DEATH, GORE AND CANNIBALISM. YOU CAN SKIP THIS TWO CHAPTERS IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS.⚠️

Song: Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift.

Laying on the cold floor there was a seven-years-old girl looking at the snow trough the window, she could barely move and every time she breathed, she feels like her lungs were burning. When she heard the door of the bedroom close, she knew that the beast finally left them alone.

Exiting from the closet, a little boy runs towards the girl with a paper bag on his hands.

“Big sister” he kneels down next to her opening the bag and taking one band-aid and placing it on her bruised lip “There”

“Oh” she sits down “I-I feel so much better now” she smiles at boy in front of her even when her entire body begged her to lay back down and just wait for the death to come and claim her soul... but she couldn’t do that, she couldn’t let her brother be on his own… not with the beast inside the house.

The boy leaves the bag on the floor and hugs her sister “I’m glad to hear that” he mutters hiding his face on her shoulder.

She kisses his head slowly standing up and laying on the bed with her brother crawling next to her.

“Are you sure that you’re okay?” he puts his hand on her forehead “I can use another band if you want”

“No, it’s okay”

“Okay” he takes a bitten piece of bread out of the bag “Here”

She looks at the bread and then at her brother.

“I didn’t want to scream so I bit it… besides I was a little hungry” he mutters the last part.

“You can eat it” she smiles at him “I’m not that hungry” she was lying, it has been a couple of days since she ate something decent.

“Really?” his eyes lightens up.

“Yep” she keeps looking at him while covering herself with the bedspread.

“Thank you~” he eats the piece of bread and then he lays beside her under the bedspread “So, I was thinking… we should go with the wolves we saw in the morning, they looked friendly... if we see them again we should ask them”

“We should” she caresses his head “But now you have to sleep”

As soon as she finishes that sentence shouts could be heard from the other room.

“How?” he hugs her tightly.

“Close your eyes and think that tomorrow at this hour we will be with the wolves” she hugs him covering his ears.

“The wolves” he smiles “That would be nice” he yawns and closes his eyes.

After a couple of hours of shouting, the house was filled with an unnerving silence, the girl looked down to see her little brother sleeping. Looking to the window, she wondered how far she had to travel through the woods to take her little brother to a better home.

That night just like most nights, she couldn’t sleep more than 3 hours.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The next morning, the little boy yawns and stretches his arms only to find that he’s alone.

“Big sister?” he sits up and looks around the empty room “Big sister” he stands up and walks towards the door but before he could lay a hand on it, the door opens revealing the little girl with a cup on her hand.