Ch.7: I've turned into a monster.

Song: Monster - Imagine Dragons.

Pacing around her cell, she wondered if she should stay or leave, however, she never disobeyed Hannibal but she was really worried about Michael.

With a sigh she lays back into her bed, Hannibal always knows best, closing her eyes, she decides to leave the visit for tomorrow.

She wake up the next morning as usual when a nurse knocked her door, opening it gently.

"Morning, little sunshine" the nurse enters her cell with a smile on her lips "Your doctor is going to arrive anytime soon, darling. Let's get you cleaned up for the day, okay?"

(Y/n) nods and gets up from her bed "Uhm... Miss?" she asks with fake innocence.

"Yes?" she smiles at her grabbing her hand and walking towards the woman's bathroom.

"What happened yesterday between Michael and the nurse?" she looks up to the woman.

The nurse stops "W-What do you know?" she looks at the girl.

"Well... Yesterday I was walking to my cell when I heard some screaming... Is everyone okay?" she tilts her head.

The nurse sighs and keeps walking "I'm afraid that the nurse passed away and it's Michael's fault" she says his name with hatred.

"Oh... That's horrible" she doesn't really care "What will happen with Michael then?"

"You don't need to worry about him, darling" she stands in front of the bathroom and gives (Y/n) a little bag with her hygiene's items "He's not going to hurt you or other people, we are going to make sure that he'll be guarded for the rest of his stay in here"

"I see" she mutters looking down at the bag "He's my friend, you know"

The nurse kneels down to be in the same height as the girl "It'll be better if you stay away from him, he's not like you, he's dangerous" she stands up "Now darling, go and take a shower, I'll be waiting here outside"

"Okay" she nods and goes inside to do the same routine as every day.

After a while, (Y/n) was sitting on one of the tables on the courtyard seeing her doctor walking towards her with a bag in his hands.

"Good morning, (Y/n)" the doctor sits in front of her and open the bag.

"Morning, doctor" she smiles brightly at him.

"Here" he hands her a container with food and a juice box "Your favorite for breakfast"

"Thanks, doctor" she opens the container and starts eating.

"So..." the doctor takes out his clipboard and a pen "How are you feeling?"

"Kind of gloomy, I think" she mutters as she drinks the juice.

"May I ask why?" he looked a little concerned.

"Well... as you know, I finally got a true friend but a few minutes ago I found out that I can't be closer to him anymore"

"I heard about what happened yesterday, (Y/n), trust me when I say that's better this way. Sometimes, even if it hurts, you have to get away from toxic people that might be extremely harmful in your life"

The girl internally rolled her eyes "I understand"

"Very good, so... How is your hunger?"

"I'm always hungry if that's what you're asking" she finishes her breakfast.

The doctor chuckles lightly "No, no... I'm asking about your... cannibal tendencies, you know that I can't help you get out of here if you still have that preference on food"