[07] Arguments

Spring break was around the corner and relief washed over Ellie at the thought that spring break was a few days away.

The entire school was buzzing about their upcoming plans for spring break.

With spring break coming up, all of Ellie's teachers have been giving them a ton of homework to work on before the break starts. The amount of work made everyone excited to look forward the upcoming break. It may only be a week long, but a week long break is better than a weekend away from school.

All Ellie wanted a moment to breath. So much was weighing on her mind.

Ellie was sitting in the kitchen with her brothers, Willian and Anna. Ellie, Justin and Tyler just finished having dinner and they ere telling Anna and William about their day school and any plans they have for spring break.

"Did your father reach out to you?" William asked Ellie, Justin and Tyler.

"No, why?" Justin asked.

"Did you hear something from him?" Tyler said.

"What did you hear?" Ellie asked.

"From what I heard is that he's expecting," William said.

Anna almost spit out her coffee.

"What?" Justin and Tyler said in unison.

"He's having another baby?" Ellie said, stunned.

"Wh - when? H - h -" Tyler said.

"When did he move on?" Justin asked. 

"From what I heard," William leaned forward on the dining table, "he got into another relationship after your parents divorced, but knowing everything that happened between you're parents..."

"He might have been in another relationship before the divorce," Justin said, angrily. "What an as-"

"Justin," Anna snapped at him angrily knowing what he was going to say.

"Sorry," Justin said.

"I can't believe this," Ellie said.

"Yeah, me niether," Tyler agreed.

"Did you hear anything else?" Anna questioned William.

"No," William shook his head. "All I know is that he lives with his girlfriend and are living in Long Island."

"I can't believe Dad didn't bother to reach out to us and tell us himself," Tyler said.

"Yeah," Justin said. "He's our dad. We should be hearing this from him."

"I'm sorry, kids," William said, sadly. 

"It's probably Mom," Ellie said, quite clearly angry. "She doesn't want him to see us and us seeing him."

"But what if Dad doesn't want to see us?" Tyler said. "What if Dad was the one who decided that he doesn't want to see us?"

"I doubt it, Tyler," Justin said. 

"Yeah," Ellie agreed. 

"Dad actually wants to see us," JUstin said.

"How do you know that?" Tyler asked.

"I - I may or may not have been texting him," Justin stuttered.

"You've been talking to Dad?" Ellie asked, shocked. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I'm sorry," Justin said. "I just... I guess I was scared."

"Justin, you should've told us," Anna said.