17

+

+

waking up to the light sound of snoring, harper looked over to her left, and noticed she was cuddled up to stiles. she smiled to herself and the events of last night flashed back to her.

after the two literally confessed their love to each other, they watched a movie. stiles had convinced harper to watch star wars, as she had never seen it.

then after that was a bit of a blur. she must of fallen asleep and stiles must of carried her up.

it was still dark outside, but there was a small glow to the sky.

the time was around 3am, and she didn't want to burden stiles, because she knew he hadn't been getting much sleep.

so, she simply waited.

"morning" a few hours later harper heard the groggy voice of stiles
"good morning!" harper climbs over to stiles and sits cross legged next to him.

stiles let's out a content sigh, and harper gave him a concerned look
"you alright there?"
"yeah i'm good. i'm happy" stiles closes his eyes and flops onto the bed onto his back.

harper crawls over to him, and straddles his waist, then leans down, hovering her lips over his
"you sound like you're high"
stiles chuckles and shakes his head "high on life"

"you're a doofus" stiles leans up towards her and catches her lips with his. it takes harper a second to realise their lips were conjoined but soon kisses back, smiling into it.

harper felt a rush of warmth and electricity run through every part of her body, her cheeks flushing a hot pink shade.

they pulled back for a chance to breathe, taking a moment to admire one another. harper noticed so many more small details about stiles' face this close up. his eye's were a much warmer brown than she originally thought and he had multiple moles on the sides of his face, his eyelashes were extremely long for a boy but then again most boys were blessed with long eyelashes.

stiles revelled in this feeling, the feeling of her in his arms - something he had longed for for god knows how long, the feeling of knowing she was finally his and nobody else's. she was gripping his hair tightly and a sudden need for her washed over him.

she dipped her head back down to meet his lips again, harper moved one of her hands to cup his face while leaving the over still wrapped up in his short brown hair.

the kiss was sweet, seemingly innocent. the new couple were completely and utterly enraptured in each others touch, as if a single touch from one another would give them all the oxygen they needed.