Chapter 5

Hi everyone! Welcome to another chapter! This chapter will be the main beginning of the action. So from here, there will be a mix of drama, cold Erica, jelly Erica, and cold jelly Erica. Enjoy!

We came to a stop near the huge tower. Erica used the emergency brake, which made the back tires of the truck get lifted above the ground for 2 seconds.

"Ahh!" Zoe held on to Mike. Violet suddenly grabbed my arm, which made my heart drop for a second.

"Oh, sorry," she apologized.

"You don't have to say sorry," I told her. She smiled.

"Everyone get off, whatcha all doing?" Erica snapped.

"Whoa, darling, why are you in a bad mood?" Catherine asked.

"Nothing, I'm being normal," Erica glared at Catherine.

Catherine shrugged and looked at me.

"Okay, um, so uh, how about Erica and Cyrus will take the base from North while Mike and Zoe get into an internet cafe and hack the computers once Erica sends you the coordinates. Um, and me and Violet will take the main entrance with Teddy and Summer. Catherine, please cover us," I said.

"Hmm, so you're pairing up the two best agents here as a group?" Erica snorted. "How about this, Cyrus will go with Summer and Violet, I'll go with Ben and Teddy."

"Alright, that's better. A wet tissue can't fight without help from an actual agent," Cyrus said.

"Um, okay," I muttered. I thought I was leading here, not Erica. But I'm used to Erica doing this kind of thing so I shook it off.

"What are you doing?" Erica asked me coldly. "Get on the truck."

"Uh, I-never mind. I was thinking about something," I replied.

"Thinking about Violet, huh?" Erica said. "Now is not the best time to try to get a girlfriend."

"N-no, I wasn't thinking about Violet. Um why did you switch the groups anyway?" I asked.

"Cyrus pointed that out. A wet tissue can't fight without the help of me," Erica said coldly.

"What's going on between you two?" Teddy asked, frowning. "Did you have a fight or something?"

"No, we did not have a fight, why would we?" Erica snapped.

"Because of Vio-"

"Shut up, I don't need any more drama here. We're on a mission right now, you see," Erica cut Teddy off. She started driving straight to the coordinates I gave her.

While Erica was driving, Teddy gave me a look and mouthed 'She likes you' and smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Erica asked.

"We were playing rock paper scissors and something funny happened," I made up a lie.

"I was looking at the mirror and I didn't see anything like rock paper scissors. But I did see Teddy's mouth move," Erica said, her eyes narrowing.

"Don't give me that look, that makes me the creeps," Teddy said. "Look at Summer, she's hot and nice. That's how you get boys. You're hot, but not nice-"

"I don't need to get boys. I never asked to be born pretty, I wish I never was. I get too much useless attention," Erica said coldly.

"Alright," Teddy put his hands up as a sign of surrender. "But trust me, you'll regret that in the future. You should try to get in a relationship when someone actually likes you. If you keep being like this, you'll never get to have-"