Author's Note

To my readers,

So this is it. This is the end of the book. If you've come this far I'd like to thank you and let you know that I truly appreciate you and that you are really a big part of my journey.

I originally started writing this book on a Google Doc and had no intentions of putting I anywhere because it literally happened after I woke up from a dream. No, I'm not joking. I started this the evening of July 23, 2019. Yes, it's been a really long time but to be completely honest I had only written the first five chapter before taking a leap of faith and getting Wattpad on December 26, 2019. The almost five month gap was me trying to keep up with my commitments in other aspects of life and because of this, placing writing on the back burner.

When I downloaded Wattpad, the first thing I did was start transferring the few chapters I had written. I was extremely nervous to publish them and contemplated doing it for almost a day before finally pushing myself to do it.

In the five months I've been on here, its been a blast! I've made some great friends and read some really amazing books (I have reading lists if you're interested in seeing what books I'm into) and I've been fuelled to continue writing even if I decide to take breaks from here.

I had promised myself and my siblings who sat down to listen to every single one of my millions of story ideas, that I would complete a book. Even if it was only the first draft. Today, I fulfilled that promise by completing the first draft of Right As Rain.

This means that although the book is complete, I will be going back to edit it when I find some time. (I hate reading my own writing and that might be the anxiety or just- no it's the anxiety) 

It was really a terrific feeling when people were adding my book to their reading list and voting on the chapter because it made me feel like I was reaching out to people who didn't know me, but understood what I was trying to say through my words in this book. 

Ps. I temporarily unpublished my book and if it was removed from your list I'm sorry :( 

I'm already second guessing this but I know that you guys understand what I'm trying to say.

Once again, It's truly been a ride. I'm really sad that I've finished this book because it had become my baby in a way and parting with it hurts my heart. I hope that those of you who read this in the future understand that this note still applies to you. I'm thankful for your reads, comments, and votes. They really do mean a lot to me!

Pss. I'm going to add an intro of sorts in a few days, or whenever I feel creative enough to do some fun stuff, so stay tuned. Don't worry, I have much more books in the works and on my page if you ever want to read more of my stuff.

Much appreciation, 

AchusLype (Rory)

Update: 

After sitting at home for about an hour, I realized that I wanted to write more about these characters. Because of this, I decided to write another book, just not from Bea's perspective. I hope you enjoy that book as much as you enjoy this one. 

Truce - Twenty One Pilots (My fave)