Lethal Attraction

L O G L I N E

L O G L I N E

When word spread that Callista Drakos' brother Paris was killed, she couldn't believe it. She abandoned everything and sought him out. What she didn't expect was the trap that was laid to capture her, much less that the legendary Gabriel Arsenio to be sent to eliminate her. To top it all off, her secretive ex-lover was the man who now stood between her and her would-be-killer.

Getting murdered, however, is now the least of her problems when she stumbles upon a kid with an uncanny talent to make things explode and Irish mercenaries begin to hunt her. Amidst her search for her brother, and threats of nuclear war, she couldn't help being drawn to the murderer who refused to kill, and the liar who would let the world burn.

S Y N O P S I S

"I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Orphaned at a young age, Callista Drakos and brother Paris Drakos are taken under the wing of an underground syndicate named CHAOS. Fear of losing the last person she could call family was all that drove her to learn the essentials to survive in this cruel world.

Killing was all she knew. Seduction was all she was taught.

Yet everything that she had sacrificed to keep her and Paris safe was for naught when news is heard that Paris was killed.

She didn't believe it. Abandoning everything, she takes off in search of Paris, to find proof if he is dead and if he is...

Screams will be heard, blood will flow. And she will drown in both.

-

Elijah De Vries had no friends, no family. As far as anyone was concerned, he didn't exist. To Blake Pierson, it was a name lost in the murky depths of his memory that he couldn't quite grasp who Elijah was. What he did know, was who Blake was.

Blake the coder. Blake the hacker. Blake the lover. And somewhere, lost in his haze of memories, he could recall who Elijah was.

The liar.

It was fun being Blake, he had access to almost anything he wanted, and more.

But perhaps more, isn't what he wanted after all.

-

Gabriel Arsenio has had enough of the life he had led. He was the first recruit of CHAOS, which came with numerous... benefits. Women fawned over him, powerful men feared him. But being the most efficient and effective killer isn't something to be particularly proud of.

Charming people came naturally to him. Killing them even more so.

So he retired. At the age of 30, he was the highest-paid assassin in the world. He had gone 6 months without a single drop of blood staining his already blackened hands.

Yet after 6 months of being kill-free, CHAOS calls him to retrieve an agent gone rogue.

His mission? Find her. Kill her.

-

A spree of killings, unwanted surprises, and the possibility of a nuclear war has been set into motion. All could have been avoided.

Yet as he looked into her guileless, amber eyes, he couldn't bring himself to kill the broken girl before him who cried tears of blood.

W A R N I N G

Swearing / Self-harm
(some) Violence
Drugs / Guns
Suggestive (but not graphic) content

N O T E

Thank you for clicking my story!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy it. If you enjoy the story, please vote and share! I'd also love to hear your thoughts through comments, I read every single one.

This story is not edited.

Get a chance to be dedicated in chapters! Just leave a few votes and comments and I will randomly select from the comments to dedicate the next chapters to you, my first readers and the readers that will follow.

Updates: Sporadic/Weekly

I also update during random days when my readers reach the "vote goals" I set so make sure to follow me so that you're always up to date! I announce to my followers when there are updates!

*Translations will always be at the end of each chapter*

P O S T E D

Start: June 25, 2020
End: -

P R O N U N C I A T I O N

Callista: cah - lis - tah (lis like listed)
Calla: cah - lah
Elijah: ee - lie - jah
Gabriel: gay - bree -elle

C O N T A C T

Email: businessxangela@gmail.com / authorangelamichaels
Instagram: authorangelamichaels / angelicsread
Twitter: _angelamichaels
- follow for teasers and updates! I also host Q&A's for my stories or for anything you're curious about!

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned, or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to locales, events, business establishments, or actual persons-living or dead-is entirely coincidental.

 Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to locales, events, business establishments, or actual persons-living or dead-is entirely coincidental