Chapter 1

All right, I heard your pleas and I've answered! Because Lethal Attraction has been receiving so much love since being posted 4 days ago, here's the new chapter! I'm also thinking of making Sunday the update day for LA so that we at least have a day where we can aim for/expect an update!

Enjoy! Lots of love <3

Chapter 1

Callista

Samuel rammed his shoulder into the door, trying to open it with sheer force. After a few more attempts, he successfully opened the door to the dark, dusty, and run down warehouse.

Sam slowly walked forward, gun held steady and checked every nook and cranny of the area.

After a few moments, Sam walked back. "All clear." He confirmed, coming to help her carry a bleeding and half-conscious Liam.

When he supported Liam's weight, she grabbed the case that contained their tech along with their bag of weapons and essentials before moving forward into the warehouse. After finding a secluded space where streaks of moonlight shone through the shattered window, she settled the case on a dusty crate, dropped the bag, and turned to help Sam lay Liam down before sliding down the concrete pillar opposite.

Sam set up the case, opening it to get a signal for their comms before he sat across from her, legs splayed out in front of him as he leaned against the crate where she left the case on.

A few moments of silence passed, tension stifling in the air as Sam's eyes drilled holes into her face while she looked anywhere but at him.

"Calla." He called to her calmly. "Look at me." After a few seconds, she finally looked at him.

"Mind telling me what the fuck happened in there?" He asked. "Start with why you dropped the drink 'cause after that happened shit hit the fan pretty quickly."

She slowly breathed the dusty, humid air in the warehouse before she spoke. "I don't know what happened." She finally said with furrowed brows while she played with the necklace Paris gifted to her for their 26th birthday.

She had been on a mission in Amsterdam and had just arrived home in time for she and Paris' birthday. She had gifted him a ring made of pure rhodium-- the most expensive and sought after metal on Earth, more valuable than palladium or gold while he had gifted her a platinum necklace with a single diamond teardrop pendant so that she'd always remember that despite the tears and heartache, she still had him.

Before he ruined the moment by adding on that it was so that she'd match at least an accessory with his platinum hair. She rolled her eyes, internally laughing at the memory until she was reminded of where she was and what Sam was asking.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Sam raised his eyebrows haughtily.

"I... felt a chill, that's why I dropped the glass." Calla began. "It was a knee-jerk reaction when I knelt down to try to clean it up. Richardson knelt down with me, going on about some shit about me not cutting my 'pretty little fingers'"

"I was about to stand when he saw the tranquilizer through the slit of my dress." She continued on, fixing the strap of the said dress that kept falling off because of how much cleavage it exposed. "He up and bolted then we chased him down."

"And the part where Liam got shot and Richardson escaped?" He asked.

"That's actually my fault." Liam spoke up. Calla moved to help him but he managed to sit upright just fine by himself.

"I got carried away in the elevator, didn't realize that we already got to the basement before the douchebag shot at us and sped away." He explained.