Episode 7 - Destiny

"First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him," Lloyd declares.

"Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control," Cole replies.

"Or he's already put you in a squeeze," Zane adds.

Kai nods. "Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff."

Lloyd groans. "Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?"

"Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you four carelessly lost," Wu says, sending each of the ninja a pointed glare.

"Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it," Jay argues.

Uncle sighs. "Whatever the case, without it, I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger."

"Don't worry. I've almost reached my Full Potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute," Cole says cockily.

Kai scoffs. "You're gonna be the Green Ninja?" He chuckles. "Don't make me laugh."

"I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja," Zane puts in.

Jay rolls his eyes. "The only thing we decide about you, Zane, is that you're weird."

"Enough about the Green Ninja already!" I shout. I send each of the boys a glare, causing Lloyd to laugh.

"You got yelled at by a girl!" He giggles. He then turns towards Uncle. "What's in the box?" he asks.

"Your new uniforms," he replies earning gasps from the boys.

"Woah! They've got, like, armor!" Jay exclaims as he grabs the blue one.

Kai takes his red one. "Love the gold highlights!"

"Battle claws!" Cole cheers as he examines his.

"The material is really light and breathable," Zane comments.

Uncle pulls the remaining indigo colored suite. "I ordered you one too, Tasha," he says.

I take it gingerly, examining the outfit. Zane's right, it is extremely light, despite the armor. It is very similar to my old suite, except instead of the hood and mask being separate, it's all one. This one is also made of a silk like material while my old suit was black leather. Unlike the boys, the pieces of armor imbedded into my suite are a dark metal, nearly black in color. Overall, it screams ninja, whereas my old outfit screamed assassin.

"Thank you," I mumble.

"Nothing for me?" Lloyd complains.

"Um, you get, uh, the box," Uncle offers. Lloyd rolls his eyes, but takes the box anyway.

The alarm goes off, causing us all to jump slightly. Cole is the first one up and in the Bridge. "Sorry to break up the moment, boys, but a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble at Mega Monster Amusement Park," he says.

Lloyd gasps. "Amusement Park? Can I go? Can I go with you, please? Let me make things up. I can help," He pleads.

"I'm sorry nephew. You will stay here where it's safe. Along with your sister," Uncle says.

I whip around to face him. "What?"

"We need someone to stay behind to watch him of course," Nya explains quickly. I open my mouth to protest, but she sends me a glare that would shut anyone up.