day in my life- 1

Yvette's pov

I was always the child left behind. I was always called the mistake. My older sisters who were twins were the princesses, excelling in their cheer and arts while my older brothers who were also twins were the princes, being sporty and had good looks. But me you ask? I was the outcast. By the age of thirteen I was suppose to shift but I did not, making matters worse. Despite being the Beta's daughter, I was even lower than the omega's rank. Though excelling my studies, I was still treated like a slave. Cooking and cleaning by day, a punching bag at night. What a great like huh? Note the sarcasm.

"Yvette get your fatass out of your room!" My older sister, Grace mocked me as she yelled from the living room. My 'room was not even a room. It was just a basement down in our house and it was horrible. From the dusty four walls to the broken pipes, you name it, its somewhere around my 'room'. I may be an introvert but I have a strong-willed mind . Having never met my wolf before, I still am able to talk to her. She is my best and only friend, Sherrie. I really hope I can shift soon.

Enough daydreaming. Time to start my housework. I don't go to school but I do most of the pack's work, be it younger or older so naturally I became smarter. First, I made the pack breakfast, consisting of thirty slices of bacon, hundred pieces of pancakes, fifty eggs, sixty sandwiches, fifty sausages and taking the sixty cookies which I baked last night. Having a pack housing over six hundred members, I spent about a whole two hours to prepare everything. I also had to make smoothies for those health conscious members and poured orange juice into around five hundred cups.

Sweat dripped from my forehead as I plated the last dish and pouring the drinks. Thunderous footsteps reverberated throughout the pack house. I left the kitchen and went to my room to see what are my chores.

1. Vacuum the whole house
2. Laundry
3. Mop and sweep the whole house
4. Organize every pack's room
5. Change bed sheets
6. Make lunch
7. Wash dishes
8. Do pack's homework
9. Keep laundry
10. Make dinner

Well time to begin. The pack house had six floors so it was going to be a long day. Since I was faster and I could communicate with my wolf, I was able to let Sherrie take over my body and everything will be done faster with werewolf speed. (italics is Sherrie)

Ready?

As ready as I can be

I gave Sherrie full control as she did the first five on the list within three hours. 10am. Perfect. Just enough time to start on lunch. She gave me back control and I started. Starting off, I made the main course- spaghetti and meatball, a total of a hundred plates. Second, I fried another hundred plates of chicken nuggets and fries for the kids. After that, I prepared again another hundred mac and cheese and grilled lots of meat. By 2pm, I was done and proceeded to washed the dishes. Following, I went to the kindergarten and middle school to pick up the kids. The kindergartners and middle schoolers were the only nice ones who treated me well. Halfway through them eating, it was time for the highschoolers to be dismissed. Taking a five minutes break, I later then cleared the dishes again with Sherrie's help.

As I got back to my 'room', there were already homework strewn around the floor. Picking it up, I started on it. At around 4pm was when I started to do the homework. Since there were about a hundred scripts, I only managed to finish all by 5.30pm which was when I started to cook dinner. Since I had a curfew to finish my chores, I gave Sherrie full control as she zipped through all the chores. What was only left was the dishes and my night routine started.

Walking back to my 'room', I was suddenly pulled back from my hair. Turns out it was Alpha Nolan and my siblings. My parents had passed away awhile back. My mother died while giving birth to me but my father never blamed me. In fact it was my siblings. But losing my mother was hard on him but he still persevered and only passed away when I was six during a rouge attack. Ever since then, I was bullied, abused and tortured. I honestly hope that my mate could bring me out of this hell hole.

"Well well well, if it isn't the thing" Nolan sneered. Yes I was called the thing. I was at a rank even lower than omegas. I was classified as an object when my father died.

"Want to relieve some anger?" My oldest brother and beta of the pack, Benjamin asked. Well more like stated. It was more of a useless question since that was bound to happen. They nodded and took turns to hit me.

Hit after hit. Punch after punch. Kick after kick. Though it was excruciating, I quickly got over the pain and just faked it so I would not have to have a more agonizing beating. Thankfully I only left the hallway with only a busted lips, a few bruises and a cut on my forehead. Most of time I had tons of wounds, cuts and bruises littered over my body and throbbing pains everywhere. Well that basically sums up a day in the life of Yvette Winters. Doesn't this day in a life scream fabulous? Note the sarcasm.
~~~
hey angels! this is my new story and first chapter. i'm pretty proud of it. enjoy and do leave me feedback if anything needs to improve!
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile :)

-946 words-