the announcement- 17

A month later...(Friday)

Yvette's pov

Within a month, we all managed to complete our training and we have been planning our attack towards the rouges. They have been giving us small attacks. Though we have been successful in defeating the rouges, we still did not want to be complacent. Update on the Dark Light pack. There hadn't been any ruckus so that's good. After the little punishment, they all stopped being  rebellious. However, there are times where my siblings and Nolan gave me dirty looks but I shrugged them off.

Could you come to my room? Danielle said through the mind link. Making my way to her room, I was surprised to see all the girls already there.

"I have something to tell you" Danielle said calmly but I could detect a hint of uneasiness. She took a deep breath and blurted it out, "I'm pregnant"

"Wait really?!" Hazel piped in. Danielle nodded. "Me too. I'm three weeks pregnant and I haven't told Hugo yet" Hazel explained.

"I am pregnant too" Jade spilled the beans as well. "I'm scared to tell Greg"

"Anyone else pregnant?" I asked as I saw Isabelle's and Faith's face turning into a tomato. "You are both pregnant aren't you?" I playful asked, squinting my eyes at them. They sheepishly nodded as a loud squeal erupted from Hazel's mouth. "We are all pregnant!!"

"Do you pregnant ladies wanna throw a surprise announcement party for your mates?" I asked as they nodded frantically.

"Since I'm nice, I'll help you arrange every single thing needed. You pregnant ladies relax" I told them as I got up on my feet and ran out of the room. Today was going to be a long day. Thankfully, Tyler was busy training and would be at the training grounds for awhile. Hailey was at school right now so it gives me a few hours before I pick her up. To start off, I asked the guys, including Tyler to see if they were free at six. Luckily they were all free and I then bought some decorations, snacks and drinks to put it at a hall. Then, I got Evan to tell the pack to come to the dining hall at 6 for an announcement. He was very curious as to why he did know the announcement but he still did. Thankfully.

4 hours later...

It was now 4pm. We had two hours left before the party started. I picked up Hailey at 1 and she had been with the girls since then. I first got Hailey ready. It was a casual gathering/party so I dressed her up in a black top and a blue jean skirt. Danielle took a green dress with buttons in the middle, Isabelle grabbed a pink sweater and paired it with a white skirt. Faith changed into a checkered pinafore with a white three-quarter long top and Jade wore a orangey overall with a plain white shirt while Hazel was in a two piece black set. Lastly, I chose a cropped black top with the cool cream colored pants I bought from the shopping spree awhile back. We all decided to let our hair down and do simple makeup which consists of powder and bronzer.

We were done within an hour, surprisingly, and we chilled till it was 5.45 to see if any last minute preparations were needed. By 5.55pm, people started trailing into the hall and let it begin.

The guys were wearing clothes. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

 I'll let the pictures speak for themselves

^ Girls outfits

^ Boys outfits

"Thanks everyone for coming! Now, us girls except me have a special announcement" I started off while the pack members were confused.

"They are... pregnant!" I exclaimed as cheers erupted from the crowd. Some Dark Light members, including my siblings were indifferent to the announcement but who cares.

Third person's pov

Their mates and themselves were cheering loudly as pack members came up to congratulate each pair. Though Yvette was not pregnant, Tyler still was happy for his friends. Besides, they have not completed the mating since Yvette was only sixteen and only would be turning seventeen next year. They had planned on mating during Yvette's eighteen birthday.

While they were celebrating, a dark figure was lurking around. He found out from his vision that it would occur. A group of his friends were also by his side. They were planning to strike within the next few weeks. They were now inspecting the whole pack house, finding some places to hide cameras and good spots for hiding. Turns out, this fiasco was a win-win situation. They have a heir for the positions and they were able to find some spots. All they were waiting was the perfect opportunity.
~~~
hey angels! new chapter is up! writer's block has been hitting me many times recently but i managed to come up with pointers for the next few chapters! thanks for 628 reads!! it means the world to me if you could vote for this story! and i also changed the time skips to be the center so i published a few chapters
pS. siblings rivalry?
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile :)

-773 words-