escaping- 20

Heeler's pov

New day new prisoner. I can't wait to torture her. I looked into the camera to see her still unconscious. The fluids were doing a great job. Made a mental note to thank the witches who helped us.

I went down and did my morning routine, waving to my friends and looking at the surveillance camera around the house and making sure she was still there. She was still asleep and should only be awake a few hours later.

Tyler's pov

We had been on the road for a while now. Jace managed to smell their scent but they were not there and we had been on the road since. We were all now in our wolf form. There were guards and warriors with us too. It was a little hard for Jace to smell since he had just recovered from the flu. He could faintly smell their scent a few miles away. I guess it was better than nothing. Hailey and their mates were left in the pack house for obvious reasons.

Nolan's pov

Yvette was kidnapped. Gone. Away. Emotions flooded my body. I was not happy, not sad, not guilty, nothing. Just nothing. I had no idea what to do. Hannah had been bugging me on taking her to the mall but I needed some time to collect myself. It was going to be tough. Luke, my wolf sighed. He had missed her like crazy ever since I rejected her and he stayed silent for the past few months.

Yvette's pov

Groggily, I opened my eyes and slowly recalled yesterday's events. What a day. Suddenly, the door creaked open. Man that door was old if it could creak. Natasha. I remembered her. She was always the temporary gamma when they had duties to attend.

"Come on, eat and drink" She cooed, as if I was a baby. I looked at the food and inspected it. It could contain some weird fluids.

"I'm not hungry" I told her just to play safe but then my stomach betrayed me. It growled so loudly that I am sure levels above or buildings next to here is. I'm guessing that's how it looks like.

Natasha chuckled as she positioned the food in front of my mouth. My hunger got the better out of me as I couldn't resist the temptations and ate it. Natasha fed me and allowed me to drink some water.

"Why are you betraying us?" I questioned her as she sighed.

"You will see that I did not betray you guys. Me and Harold will prove you wrong" I gave her the benefit of the doubt and just nodded at her before she left me, leaving me with my own thoughts. She seemed nice right?

Yes definitely!

Oh my god Sherrie! You are here!

She chuckled as we chatted and explained to me what had happened.

Bored, I decided to count the number of time the water dripped from the pipe. 1094...1095... 1096...10- I was cut off from counting when the door scraped across the ground, revealing a blonde guy with one blue eye and one green eye with a scar plastered from his left eye to his chin. Dammit! I lost count.

"Well hello. I'm Heeler, your mate and you will be producing my babies to have super strong babies" The guy, Heeler explained while tried to stifle my laugh.

"What makes you think that I would do that? It will be over my dead body"I turned serious as I eyed him, scrutinizing his own body, from head to toe.

⚠️Warning! Gruesome scene ahead⚠️
(Blood)

Heeler grabbed a knife and sliced open the shirt as blood poured out of my body. Drip drip drip. The sound of it made Heeler smirk. The pain was bearable. Next, he removed the rope and brought my hands up and restrained them to the hook on the ceiling. I had very little energy since I hadn't eaten since Natasha fed me which was close to about 12 hours ago. With force, he whipped me so many times till I passed out. My screams were so high pitched that it sounded as if it was a baby.

-end of scene-

Third person's pov

Heeler was having a whale of his time. Hearing her screams of pain was music to his ears. You could tell he was a sadistic monster.

After he found that it was boring and that he was done torturing Yvette, he left her there while blood dropped from her wounds.

Meanwhile...

Tyler felt a sharp pain pierced into his back. Everyone was stunned. It was so sudden. They were smart enough to bring a few doctors and equipment.

Since Hugo was the head doctor, he started to attend to Tyler. "Checked the pulse, okay. Breathing alright. No..." Hugo was naming things while Tyler was hugging his own body, trying to resist the pain.

"Yvette is in pain. Mate bond" These six words cause everyone to panic, especially Tyler. "I'm sorry I can't do anything to help you" Hugo looked at him apologetically when Tyler stopped screaming. "It's fine" Tyler said back as Banner helped Tyler up from the ground.

Tyler on the surface seemed calm but on the inside he was going crazy. His wolf, Liam was bouncing and pacing about, praying that Yvette was alright. After that fiasco, they continued on with their journey.

"We should be reaching in an hour or two" Jace  told them. We are coming for you. Tyler said, no promised.

5 hours later...

Yvette's pov

I woke up drained literally and figuratively. My clothes were stained with blood. The loss of blood affected my vision so bad that everything was so blurry. Just then, the door scarped against the floor.

"Time for work wifey" Heeler chuckled sinisterly as he stalked closer to me. I felt helpless. He was about to do the thing when the door opened again. I could faintly see a tall figure talking to Heeler. After a good five minutes, Heeler came back and started to cut my clothes. I fought back but it was futile.

He was 6'3. I was 5'6. He was not restrained. I was. He had weapons. I had none. Basically a losing match. An evil and sadistic smirk was plastered on his face.

Suddenly a light shined on Heeler. I wondered when the light can from. Looking around, I then gasped. It was coming from me. My wolf Sherrie controlled my body.

She summon a spell 0f some sort and broke free of our restraints. She then held Heeler in the air without nothing, kinda like the Jafar and Jasmine scene thing. By now, the group came when they heard a commotion. Natasha and Harold were smiling at scene while the rest gasped.

While they were distracted, I flung myself out of the window. "Come on, I'll show you the way out" Harold whispered as he nudged me. I just nodded, wanting to escape this place soon. Natasha also tagged along. It made me recalled what she told me some time ago.

We ran as fast as lightning, the others nearing us. From the corner of my eyes, I saw a figure that looked like Evan. Squinting my eyes, I saw Tyler and the others. I beckoned Natasha and Harold as we ran towards them.

"TYLER!" I screamed. It might have been a bad decision since it alerted the rouges/rats. They came and tried to grab me but the guards were quick. That triggered something inside of me as  fire surrounded them. Sherrie had taken over my body and I managed to get back the control before reversing what I did. The guys had a look of confusion on their faces. To be honest, I have no idea how I did that but I'll figure it out.

Tyler's pov

I took in her disheveled look. Tattered clothes, cuts and wounds surrounded her body and dried blood was in spots around her body. There was a big cut on her stomach. Hugo seeing her made him spring into action, tending to her wounds since she almost fell. Must be due to blood loss. Guards grabbed the rouge/rats on the ground.

Evan had been listening to Natasha and Harold reasoning and they patched back. Evan had been annoyed by the fact that not only Yvette was kidnapped, but his four trusted people betrayed him and his trust. I was just glad that Yvette was here, safe and sound.
~~~
hey angels! new chapter is up!! a longer chapter than usual! pretty proud of how it turned out. and thank you all for the reads and votes!! :)
pS.
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile :)

-1386 words-