the challenge- 28

Sunday

First, our parents were coming to the castle today and I was excited. It would be a great bonding time. They would be here for a month before going back to their homes.

Next later on at 4, there would be the little challenge to find the next temporary  gamma and delta.

After that, Tyler said that later  he has something to share with us, aka the squad.

A busy woman. First I got changed into a cute tube top and white pants with strips down, pairing it with a yellow jacket as it would be cold based on the colors of the sky.

 First I got changed into a cute  tube top and white pants with strips down, pairing it with a yellow jacket as it would be cold based on the colors of the sky

It was extremely comfy and looked good. I then went to wake them up. Groggily, they got up, rubbing their bleary eyes.

Tyler went to so his own things in the bathroom so I helped Hailey get ready. First I brought her to the her own bathroom for her to brush her teeth then went into her closet to dress her up.

"Can I dress myself up?" She asked with her puppy dog eyes and I complied. Honestly, I thought that she would have chose an outfits that wouldn't match, an example being green top and hot pink pants.

To my surprise, she picked out a striped long sleeved shirt with a pink corduroy skirt.

"You look so good!" I cooed as she spun around to show off the jump into my arms, almost making me fall

"I want to be a fashion designer!!" She exclaimed, not sure as a joke or what but honestly I could see her as one. I mean she could already pair clothes nicer than me when I was six, probably even now.

We just talked about her aspirations for a little before heading down the dining hall for breakfast with the parents.

"Hi nana and papa, g-ma g-pa!!" She addressed both of our parents. It was really cute how she called them. Nana and papa is for my parents  while g-ma and g-pa was is Tyler's parents.

"Hello" I greeted them with a smile as we set down, a plethora of food spread out on the dining table.

"Hey" They responded simultaneously. Kinda creepy not gonna lie but okay.