youth night pack- 10

(Continuation from previous chapter)

Yvette's pov

Tyler was kissing someone. And guess what? It's a guy?!?!

Hehe just kidding! He was talking to a female though. She had short blonde hair and green eyes. The girl seemed like she was seducing him though. Hmm maybe I should tell the girls?

Ya you should.

Okay thanks Sherrie!

Calling them through the mind link, I then went into Tyler and my room. Within seconds (not literally but you get the gist), they arrived.

When they sat down, I started spilling the deets.

"WellduringtrainingLauratoldmethatTylercouldbemythirdchancemateandIhavetoaskhim"

"Slow down, don't be nervous" Hazel told me.

"Well during training, Laura told me that Tyler could be my third chance mate and I have to ask him if he wants to be my mate" I said slower this time. The girls were pretty shocked.

"Well honestly you should ask him for his opinion" Isabelle said.

"She said that stupid" Danielle smacked Isabelle's face.

"But do you like my brother?" Hazel asked. Everyone looked at me since the question peaked their interest. Squirming, I tried not to blush but clearly it was failing. Even a blind person could tell.

"Faith I knew it! The guys will have to pay us $30 each, including you too Yvette" Jade exclaimed, winking at me. I huffed before letting them know I was leaving. Time to go find Tyler.

"Tyler, could you please follow me to our room" I said tense. He nodded though having a confused look on his face.

"I like you a lot and the moon goddess asked if I would like to change my mate to you since she could help me but if you don't want to-" I explained but rambled without knowing. Instead, I felt a pair of warm lips touching mine. Sparks flew in my body and tingles erupted in my body. Laura worked fast.

"I actually like you too" He said shyly and had a pink cheek after breaking the kiss. "So yes please get the moon goddess to change" He said before peppering kisses on me. I chuckled at his antics.

"Wanna go on a run?" He asked. I nodded in response. We ran for three hours and stayed out till 4pm.

"$30 baby. You lost the bet to us" A voice belonging to Jade said.

"But baby, that's what you said. It might have been you making things up" Greg explained.

"Come on Greg, you are so dumb. Even an idiot could see the sexual tension between them" Danielle argued.

As we entered, the girls started pointing at our hands entwined while the boys grabbed $35 dollars from their wallet passing them to their mates. Evan sighed before passing me $30, reminding me of the bet.

"They made a bet on us if we like each other" I explained to Tyler as a look of realization dawned on him. It didn't bother him so we laughed it off. We spent the rest of the day bonding and checking out the pack, making sure everything is fine.

Friday

Tyler's pov

When I woke up, I felt a body beside me. Memories from last night came back as a smile formed on my face. Yvette looked so cute, with her lips pouting and her breathing in a regular pattern. Though her hair was like a bird nest, she was still so beautiful. Looking at the time, it was 7am.

"Yvette, wake up now baby" I cooed but she did not wake up. Kissing all over face, she started to stir and a smile tugged her face as she looked at me. Time to get up!

Yvette's pov

"Hey Laura, I think you know the answer" I commented as she nodded.

"Time to practise for telekinesis" Laura told me. I trained really hard and I managed to finish the training up by today. She handed me the certificate as I squealed.

"Bye Laura! See you soon!" I exclaimed. I could not wait to finally work on my physical training.

Unknown's pov

"Boss we have been losing more and more rouges because of the Royal Moon pack. We have to train even harder and I don't think we will be able to attack in a month" Gary said before retreating to his office. Good for him. I thought as I slammed my fist onto my desk.

We have not been able to attack because we have been losing rouges and we had to train them harder but Royal Moon pack is no joke. And the worst part is Yvette is in the pack. How are we suppose to get her? Positive thoughts only. My subconscious reminded me. My wolf left a long time ago when I started to kidnap apparently 'innocent' people. I mean I need them so it's fine to kidnap them. Oh well! Time to figure out a plan. Meeting in here now! I mind linked my second, third and trainers to come and we began discussing.
~~~
hey angels! new chapter! two updates (i guess?)   i really liked the first part of this chapter 🤪 thanks for all the reads and votes!! :)
pS. Red Creed and Dark light pack will appear!
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile :)

-809 words-