bonus #1

Wedding day

Third person's pov

Today was the day everyone was excited for. Tyler's and Yvette's wedding. However the two were nervous. It had been a good three years and they have been having the time of their lives.

During the three years, all their friends had weddings after weddings and attended all. I guess you could tell how crazy it must be.

Tyler grew some balls after many months and proposed to Yvette. Let's just say it was really sweet. ❤️

Flashback

Tyler had been nervous since the start of today. He had been planning for this special day for months and he was happy to finally do it.

He had asked her parents and let's just say he went through lots of grilling and pressure before they gave him their blessings. I guess you could say he was kinda scared of them...

He planned the proposal at the place they first met- the training room at the Royal Moon pack.

Everything was set in place but there was just one more thing left- the rings obviously

Everything was set in place but there was just one more thing left- the rings obviously. As he searched through his pockets, he was alarmed to realize the rings were gone.

Searching high and low, with each minute passing he felt even more anxious, one step closer to the proposal.

He texted his group chat with everyone in it except Yvette of course.

Group chat: Proposal

Ty: Anyone see the rings?

G: no but i'll help u look

I: Hmm where did you last see it

T: Pocket

-End of conversation-

He knew that his friends were trying to help me find seeing there was no more response. Damm it. Where could it be? Despite searching high and low, the ring box was no where to be found.

Just then, he heard a sound on the ground and that came Nigel, Danielle and Evan's three year old kid. For a three year old, he was smart and talks a lot.

"Uncle ty ty! Uncle ty ty" He shouted at Tyler, hoping for his attention. Despite the loss of the ring, Tyler still picked him up, rocking him back and forth. Just then, a red small box was in Nigel's pants, hiding. With caution, he rotated the almost asleep Nigel and grabbed it.

He heaved a sigh of relief as he found his ring box

He heaved a sigh of relief as he found his ring box. Checking the time, he saw he only had an hour and all he was in was a black shirt and black shorts.

Thankfully Danielle was nearby and immediately picked up Nigel and helped Tyler to let them know that he found it.

Flashback over

Till this day, Yvette has no idea about this and Tyler would like to keep this way. He knew that she should start teasing him the moment she knew.

"Ready Yvette?" Ariel, her mother asked as she admired her only daughter's beauty. Yvette wore a white/pink kind of color with simple details on it and a classy bun with white high heels.

 Yvette wore a white/pink kind of color with simple details on it and a classy bun with white high heels

"Oh you look so pretty!" Ariel exclaimed in joy. "Come on, let's go"

As they both stepped out, Timothy saw how beautiful his daughter had grown. It was bittersweet to him. They only managed to reconcile only just three years ago but he would giving her away. But he knew Tyler was a good man and treats her right.

"Dad, don't cry. I will still be your daughter regardless what happens" Yvette comforted her father.

The church door opened and in came Yvette and her father. Tyler was rendered speechless. His fiancé, soon to be wife looked beautiful. From the dress to the makeup to the hair, everything was spot on.

They both fell in love with one another even more. Not too forget Hailey who was the flower girl, dressed in a peach color dress.

Everything looked amazing. Flower petals were sprinkled all over the floor. They held a traditional wedding but had some changes to it. Like how there were flower petals on the ground, the bride's maid and grooms man were all in different colors but yet somehow still looking cohesive.

"Take care of her son" Timothy said to Tyler, patting his hand. Tyler just nodded, too focused on Yvette's beauty.

"Tyler, when I first met you I had been rejected my two mates and just was revived from the dead. I didn't expect for a love at first sight. I thought would be alone forever.

You are my life, my joy and everything. I love you so much. Words cannot even describe how fortunate and thankful I am for you coming into my life." Yvette said, tearing flowing freely down her cheeks. Luckily she had waterproof mascara on if not...

"Yvette you are a blessing in my life. I was nineteen and mateless, scared that I was going to be alone. I am thankful that the moon goddess changed my mate and to you instead. I have never been happier with you with me.

Taking care of Hailey, running the supernatural world, all these are just some of my favorite moments with you. I love you so much and I couldn't ask for a better partner in crime, a better girlfriend, soon to be wife" Tyler ended of the vows, gently rubbing away the overflowing tears on Yvette.

"By the power invested in me, you may kiss the bride" The priest said as everyone cheered in joy.

This was just the start of their second chapter.

~~~
hey everyone! did a bonus chapter as a thank you for 23k reads and 413 votes! hope you enjoy it and thank you again!!

-955 words-