the meeting- 22

Yvette's pov

After that meeting, I was so shocked to find out that my supposedly parents were not. When I woke up, it took me a while to believe that whatever happened yesterday was real. Before I slept, I told the pack that early in the morning my parents would be coming here. Of course, my 'siblings' questioned me, since both of their parents had passed away. They were furious to say the least, but they the least of my concerns.

Nolan also kinda turned psychotic, grinning at me, mind you not in a friendly way whenever we meet each other. Shuddering at that thought, I decided to ignore it. I mean how bad could it get?

Well anyways, I was nervous to say the least. My parents who are the god and goddess of the whole thingy was coming.

Don't worry gurl! You will be fine!! Sherrie comforted me. Thanks. I said back. "Baby, they are here already" Tyler said, breaking me out of my train of thought.

I nodded as I looked at myself one more time before running down the stairs to see my parents and brother with a lady by her side. Must be his mate, I thought to myself.

"Hello!" Hailey chirped and ran towards them, hugging each of them and she even introduced herself to the lady.

"Hi! I'm Hailey and I'm seven this year. I turned seven a month ago!" Hailey said as the lady smiled brightly at her, responding with "Hello there Hailey, I'm Jaelyn and I'm nineteen this year"

Hailey smiled, revealing her two front teeth as she hugged Jaelyn. That was when Tyler and I entered the hall.

"Hello!" Tyler said as we entered the door. We hugged and did the greeting as I led them to the kitchen for some refreshments.

"Hey Gretha, could you pass us some refreshments?" Tyler asked as she smiled and nodded. She loves being in the kitchen to bake  to cook. Every time we ate something of her creation, it was scrumptious. She handed us a plate of chocolate cake and vanilla cake with lemon water as a drink. God, looking at that made my mouth water.

I brought them to the meeting room and they had already all arrived. As we entered, they stood up and introduced themselves.

"I'm Evan"

"Hi I'm Danielle"

"Hazel"

"Banner is me. I am Banner" He said cheekily.

"Isabelle here!"

"Jade and my brother Jace"

"Hugo, nice to meet you!" He waved to them while saying in a friendly tone.

"Faith" She said shyly.

"And I'm Greg" He told them.

"I'm Timothy, my wife Ariel and my son and his mate, Xander and Jaelyn" My father explained as they gave everyone a friendly hug.

The next few hours was well spent. We went to an amusement park, carnival and a diner to end of the evening. We bid one another good bye and promised to meet again soon.

When we reached, we decided to do more investigations on Heeler. Everyone went to rest for half and hour, especially for the pregnant ladies.

"Isabelle, are you okay?" Banner asked as she seemed tired.

"Banner, bring Isabelle back to them. You can stay with them. Up to you" I told him as he supported Isabelle back up the stairs.

"Let's go!" I hollered as we went to the cells. Heeler was awake and it was the perfect time.

"Why did you need to take revenge?" Evan's powerful and loud reverberated throughout the whole prison, which was pretty big.

"Her-her pa-parents ma-ma-made me lo-los-lose my job" Heeler stammered. "How?" Evan questioned.

"The-they talked to-to my bo-boss and got m-me fired" He explained as my laughter resonated the whole prison.

"But they-" He didn't have a chance to complete the sentence when Evan shot him in the arm, then got the guards to clean him up. Well now we know why he did that. But it was really stupid. We already decided to keep him and get information when Isabelle feels better. Maybe after her pregnancy? We will see. But know Tyler and I were chilling in our room. Hailey was currently playing with her friends at the living room.

"When do you want to mate?" Tyler asked out of the blue. I have turned sixteen a few months ago and I told him that I wanted to at least be seventeen. He was eighteen which was a normal age for him to mate.

"On my seventeen birthday?" I shrugged in response while I said casually. It was very relaxed as we talked more about life and watched some movies before ending of the night.
~~~
hey angels! sorry for the long wait. exams were killing me but i managed to finish this up!! thanks for 3k reads and 83 votes! any suggestions for story plots? let me know!
pS. fast forward and a filler
hope you have a grey day and
don't forget to smile :)

-781 words-