cruel yet sadistic- 24

Sunday

Yvette's pov

Today was the day for execution. When I first came to the pack, Evan had briefed me on how the pack was like. Everyone here would be apart of the big family. Everyone had to help up with chores and also have gratitude. Like their motto, Respect will be earned. (AN: correct me if I'm wrong) 

One of the rules was that if we were to betray the pack, they would have a fate was than death. They were treated like animals, but that would be disrespecting to animals but you kinda get the point of it.

Evan hadn't mentioned on what it would be like since he hadn't had a need to take such actions but I guess we are about to find out soon.

For Heeler, since he had sustained a few injures during the five months. Broken toes, cut wounds, bruises littered all over his body. And he has been in the prison for like seven months ish? So we will just end his suffering.

I know I sound very cruel, sadistic almost. But you don't know what he has done to me.
Playing with my emotions, bruises and scars.

•••

Time passed and it was Heeler's execution. Everyone was glad that justice had been found for not only me, but also themselves. We were like a loving family which I really admired everyone for.

⚠️If you hate knifes, blood, death,   please skip!! ⚠️

"Today we are here for the execution of Heeler Ryan William. He was someone who tortured one of your beloved pack members, kept on giving us stress due to the rouge attacks and threats, fake or real he has caused. Killing is the easy way out and we shall give him that" Evan's serious voice reverberated around the pack grounds.

"If you hate blood and death, you are allowed to leave" Danielle piped in gently as a few men and women left but most of them stayed.

"Okay lets begin" My father said. Yes he was here to watch and aid if needed. He also had to do a ritual in case of any bad spirits. I don't necessary understand it but I respect it.

"Guards, hand me the knife" Evan strictly told them as the guards scrambled to grab and handed it to him as Evan first sliced his throat. Blood oozed out as Heeler fell to the ground but the guards managed to hold him down to make sure he doesn't fall. Evan continues to make a cut on his stomach as more blood dripped out.

"We will let the blood drip till sunrise the next day for the execution" Evan explained. "You can all return to your work now"

"As for Heather and Jack, tomorrow we would commence the punishment for them, something that would make them regret their actions" Concluded Evan.

My father then started on the ritual as he mumbled some words walking around Heeler for a few minutes. Soon, it was done.

We all turned to leave as I heaved a sigh of relief. It was a tiring experience seeing the amount of work it took to finishing him off. The day was spent back at the castle as the gang and parents came over to explore the area.

Evan tomorrow would be briefing the pack on Tyler and I's situation and we would be recruiting some rouges, yes you heard it right rouges. I have had this conversation with a few people-Tyler, his parents, my parents and the gang. At first they were angry at my suggestions but we did a compromise-I would allow them in if they are truthful, with the help of Isabelle.

•••

Nolan's pov

We had just been sent back to our original pack house today but Hannah and I have something big planned. We knew that Yvette and Tyler was ruling the supernatural world but we have a few plans.

Since we were still under lookout as we cannot be 'trusted' yet, we will be going back and forth from our's to their's pack house until further notice. I seriously cannot wait to start our plans.

Her 'siblings' aka my beta and his siblings also have a few tricks up their sleeves. It would be the best to see their reactions.

Our plan was to overthrow Yvette and Tyler so Hannah and I could take over while Benjamin, Killian, Gracie and Sierra would be framing the Royal Moon pack till they were forced to be killed or something and they would also have equal roles.

I smirked at the thought of us ruling the supernatural world. The amount of power and money we would have.

About our schemes, Hannah and I will be flirting with Yvette and Tyler respectively, gurl to guy, guy to girl, to make them mad and cause a tension between them. We would probably kidnap and torture Yvette, not too sure but whatever. Hannah would also try to kill Tyler by poisoning him but it was a maybe. By doing this, we would be able to remove them from their positions.

Thinking about our plan made me chuckle with sadism. This plan would be fool proof. We even have back up plans and most of my pack members have agreed to help out if things do wrong. A minority of my pack members don't agree, or to the extreme protested at my actions but I couldn't be bothered.

I mean it's their fault. Nobody told them to 'check up on us' and they would be living alright and so would we. It was kinda unfortunate since that Heeler dude ambushed them. I mean if he and his army came we would defeat within a minute wait scratch that a second.

If Royal Moon minded their own business, they wouldn't have to suffer our plans and we didn't would not even need to come up with such an elaborate plan.

Honestly I can't stand stuck up people man aka the Royal Moon pack. 'Always the best' or 'I am the best' crap thing.

I mean us Dark Light knows our strength. We don't boast at all. Wow I talked a lot and well, I spilled to much so bye. 💅🏻

Laura's pov

Honestly I feel bad for Nolan, so arrogant but he doesn't know what's happening. He couldn't even rule his own pack. It has so much problems and rumors made but most are true. I hope he will soon realize the bigger picture and his mistakes.
~~~
hey angels! new chapter is up!! So some news, I was contacted by R-novel for me to publish this story on their app. It's not confirmed but thought i share!! but omg thanks for 4.66k reads and to those who added my book to your reading list! ❤️- a heart to y'all. love you all 💓
pS. some random stuff ;)
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile:)

-1060 words-