rouge attack- 13

(Continuation from previous chapter)

Yvette's pov

"We have come to a decision, that being said, we think that the defendants are guilty of abusing their power. They will be stripped of their titles and will be doing five hundred hours of community service and later on joining the Royal Moon pack as omegas. In the future if they are regretful and would repent, referring to the high ranking positions, they are allowed to take back their spot and continue to lead the pack. Case closed." Elder Hayes said.

"Yvette, would you like to have the custody of Hailey? I think it would be better for you to take her" Elder Jones approached me and told me. Without hesitation, I nodded as he gave me a smile before leaving.

"Hailey, would you like me to adopt you?" I asked.

"You mean be my new mummy?" She asked, her puppy-dog eyes shining with delight.

"And Tyler would be your daddy" I added.

"Okay!" She exclaimed. I laughed as she hugged me back. Mind linking Tyler, I told him and he was elated. I knew he would be joyful to the news.

"Well now that that's out of the way, let's celebrate"

2 hours later...

We had just finished setting up for the gathering. The boys were in charge of getting the blankets and pillows while we prepared the food for the party. Hailey was being the little princess, ordering the guys on how to set up the blankets.

We chucked at Hailey's bossiness. After we prepared, we began the party. Starting off, we watched a movie. Halfway through the movie, a mind link was sent, alerting us of a rouge attack. We spring into action. Getting the girls and Hailey except me, Danielle led them to the secret basement while the men ran to the battlefield.

It was a mess. Bodies scattered the field as we fought. Thankfully, none of the bodies were from our pack. We fought and fought like it was the end of the world. I saw someone preparing to shoot Greg with sliver and jumped in time. A few of them almost got hit by the bullet but I managed to dodge them away. Soon, almost all rouges were dead. Only one or two survived and we brought them to the cell to question them.

We had one or two casualties and luckily no deaths. Everybody got out safely. Before leaving, I spotted a piece of paper and picked it up.

You may have won the first round but I have many other tricks up my sleeves. My dear Yvette, you are so beautiful yet stupid, it's obvious you try to save your pack members but you will wish you surrendered to me in the first place.
Till we meet again,
R

R? Who could be R? I better let them know. I knew they were at the meeting room since rouge attacks will lead to a meeting.

"Hey" I said as Tyler brought me into a big hug, peppering kisses on my face. "I thought I lost you. Hailey misses you" Tyler told me. I nodded as I went to find her.

"Hailey" I asked softly.

"Mommy? Mommy!" She squealed as she jumped into my arms. I almost fell but thank god for my werewolf abilities.

"Mommy you know I thought I lo-" I cut her off as I silenced her with a tight hug, reassuring, "I'm okay baby. I need to go talk with your auntie and uncles then I will read you the bedtime story. How does that sound?" I said.

She squealed once again, making me give her a pinkie promise. She's too cute and precious for her own good.

After that, I went back to the meeting room. "Before we discuss the rouge problem, I have something to show you" I started explaining. "Before I left the field, I found a letter from an anonymous person with the starting letter of R.  This letter has something to do with the rouge attack and this person wants me"

The pack members gasped while I passed around the letter, letting them read. Within a few minutes, the whole pack read the letter.

"Like the letter said, this will not be the last attack from them and although thankfully we did not lose any members, we can't take a chance" Evan stated.

"We decided to change our training habits everyday so they won't figure out" Hazel declared.

"Together as a pack, we will take down whoever that person is!" Evan's voice boomed through the whole room. I'm surprised he is not coughing after such a shout. 

After that meeting, we left and retired to our own rooms. In two days, the Dark Light pack would be moving into the newly renovated building that was built at an empty space. I was indifferent to the whole situation. Should I be happy? Should I feel anger? I don't know but I fell asleep without knowing. Welp. 

Unknown's pov

"Boss, all the wolves were sent were dead but I managed to slip a note and add a letter R" Gary explained. Though I was annoyed by the lack of wolves, I was glad for Gary. 

"I was thinking that maybe we could train them even harder to put up a fight" Gary suggested. Thinking about it, I nodded as he left to tell them the changes. Yvette Winters will be mine.
~~~
hey angels! new chapter is up! thank you for the tremendous amounts of reads. it means the world to me!
pS. filler chapter? plans? rouge attacks?
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile :) 

-891 words-