23: The Effect of Fanparazzis

In which Kennedy Claire Walsh may be good at a lot of things, but she is awful at making up her mind.

Ps: All Twitter handles mentioned in this chapter are fictitious and any resemblance to existing accounts are purely coincidental and are in no way intentional.

Also, special shoutout to Brandi Gaulin for commenting on Kennedy's newest video about Flicker and getting it up to three thousand likes! It literally made me smile so much, I was afraid of splitting my face into two! <3

----

Do not get me started.

It had only been hours since Harry's departure, and already I feel the sadness creep up to me. The beginning of a new day is not really looking all that appealing as I groan out loud, the period pain adding in to the terrible feeling. All I really want to do is crawl on the floor and die.

"Kennedy back at it again with the demon sounds," Brandon comments, headphones on his ears and fingertips tapered to his laptop keys.

I roll my eyes at him, clutching my lower belly at the never-ending contractions. "Brandon, shut the fuck up, you have no idea how bad this feels."

His response is effectively tuned out when my phone rings with the personalized ringtone I set for Emily. Only then am I reminded of my failure to call her back when she last rang me. I tap on answer, already apologetic.

"They're onto you." She says so simply that it takes a moment for the words to sink in. "I swear to God, Kennedy, they are onto you. They're like tiny, FBI officers, just—you have to get on Twitter."

"What—"

"Get on Twitter. Now."

And I do, frowning as her words confuse me, but already having an inkling on what it could be about. I almost close one eye in trepidation and anxiety. When I scroll down, I see them.

@nevergooutofstyles21: I could be wrong, but wasn't H spotted in Maryland just a few days ago? And wasn't that youtuber (Kennedy) from Maryland? What else could he be doing there in the middle of tour????

Attached to that tweet were pictures of Harry—first at the airport with the fan that had her camera on us, and the second showing basic information about me, other trivial details on there as well.

@randomwalshing_: omg omg omG what if Harry Styles really went to Maryland to meet with Kennedy??? Someone confirm this!!111 I need a fanfic please

@kennedysbutterfly: ok but imagine Harry and Kennedy's genes together

@harrys98: wait H is in Maryland?? in the middle of tour???? boy what