Bonus Chapter: Blood-Curdling Screams At 5AM

POV of The Girl Who Screamed 'Kennedy'

Note to self: Always—and I do mean always—arrive at a concert early. There was no telling how early some of the other fans would be and I would absolutely hate to be standing way too far from Harry. I had been a fan of ot5 since I could remember and had been to all their concerts. Considering the number of bruises, hurtful words, and shoves, it was a feat to end up at barricade.

My friends, on the other hand, weren't huge fans. In fact, they weren't fans at all. Which is why I did the most friend thing to do—drag them with me to Harry's show and make sure by the end of the night that it's not just me who's in love with the guy.

It would be pretty evil of me to let them miss out on the entire Harry Styles experience, wouldn't it?

And so, here we were, me with my mantra: never arrive late, and them conversing with each other, not a care in the world.

But alas, traffic is the root of all evil and for once, I'm thankful I'm not the one with the hands on the wheel. Emilia is in the driver's seat having a meltdown because she hates being stationary. I'm certain she's only a few seconds away from road rage. Jess is beside her, delving into random topics in an attempt to calm her down.

Where was I? In the backseat, watching Kennedy on Youtube. This was the only way I could think of to stay calm. But then every now and again, I remember that she and Harry are somehow acquainted and for a moment, I'm subjected to a meltdown of my own. And so I watch more videos of Kennedy. It was a never-ending loop.

A honk from the car behind us was the last straw for Emilia. Despite Jess grabbing at her arms, Emilia rolls down the window of the car and yells. "Fly then, motherfucker!"

I wheeze, craning my neck to see the driver's reaction and am awarded by a very, very intimidating middle finger. Emilia huffs, irritated beyond reason.

Finally, after a lot of shouting and annoyed grunting, we make it to the entrance. We were welcomed by a long ass line. Great. Fucking great.

The hysteria we were experiencing was almost enough to make me just step back and let them take barricade. How had I forgotten how stressful these things were?

"Stop shoving or I swear to God, I will shove my hand somewhere you don't want it shoved."

Yup, that's Emilia, converting her road rage to stadium rage. She was pretty calm most of the time, but I guess putting her in this kind of environment brought out the inhuman side of her. I'm immediately filled with emotion, knowing that she wouldn't—in her life—want to be caught up in the middle of this chaos but she would do it for me. She and Jess. They've always wanted me to be happy despite being non-stans and they were making sure that this was worth it for me.

"Emilia, it's okay, we have plenty of time. The concert doesn't start for an hour and the doors have only just opened," Jess says, always the optimist of the group. I swear if I were to say like I felt like I was dying, she'd list down all the reasons why it wouldn't happen.

"Jess, can't you see how close we are to the back queue? We won't be anywhere near the stage at this point," Emilia grunts, her pessimism shining through.

I was . . . I don't even know. I guess an extrovert who is probably more a glass half full kind of girl?

I look around, we're near the entrance to where the floor is of the stadium and everyone around us is talking about the concert. It varied from how excited they were for it, how scared they were to actually see him, to how nervous they are on how close they could possibly be. Judging by the thick crowd, we might really be at the back.