Punish Me, Alpha

Dahlia had made it up, onto a small, rocky beach where she had discarded her clothing, and it was there that she sank to her knees, overcome by the need that was sweeping through her, mixed with fire and pain. While one hand came up to her mouth, pressed hard against her lips trying to keep in the whimpers that threatened to escape, her other hand had somehow found her right breast, squeezing it roughly, before her fingertips quickly moved to the sensitive and hardened tip of her nipple.

Biting down on the hand in her mouth, she pinched her nipple hard with her other hand, catching it between the pad of her thumb and index finger, before corkscrewing it with a violent movement that left her breathless, but did nothing to quench the desire building with her. Her body craved a roughness in that moment that she only half understood.

She let her other hand drop lower, running down her neck, past the unspeakably sensitive mark Silas had left her with, between her breasts, which longed for his mouth, and his attentive tongue.

Closing her eyes she tried to imagine him there with her, and tried to pretend that her hands were his. It was his, thick, callused fingers that were running lower and lower down her body, until finally her fingertips reached her soaking folds. Unlike Silas though, she didn't have the patience to take her time. While she burned there wasn't a moment to think of teasing, or drawing out the pleasure in the moment. With only imaginary Silas there, it seemed there would be little enough pleasure as it was.

Dahlia found that she was soaking wet for her mate, and it had nothing to do with the river she'd been submerged in a few minutes earlier. She knew that if he had been there he would have been able to slide easily inside of her, without any foreplay.

She was primed and ready for him.

Without a conscious thought she lay back on the tiny stones of the river bank, rubbing her thumb back and forth across her hard little nub and finding that her own trembling fingers did not compare to her mate's expert ministrations.

"Alpha, I've found her. She's here. And you're right. She's in heat. And she seems to be quite far along. You need to get over here fast." She heard a loud snarl that would have frightened her, if she was capable of feeling anything other than desire, but in that moment the words that she'd heard spoken hardly registered in her brain.

Some part of Dahlia's mind knew that someone had arrived at the river bank. She'd heard them speak. But their words blurred together and her brain wasn't quite capable of piecing together what they meant. The growl she'd heard sounded angry. But anger wasn't something she had time for at the moment. What she needed was sex. With Silas. Preferably sooner rather than later.

A moment passed and she heard the snapping and reforming of bones, and then he was beside her, kneeling and shouting at someone, or many someones to stay a certain distance away, for the Goddess' Sake. She couldn't make sense of it really.

"Fuck, Dahlia. I'm sorry. I had no idea you could even go into heat, much less that you would go so quickly. And after we'd already fucked once. I would never have left you if I'd seen the signs." Bending his lips crashed down on hers, and for the first time since he'd left the house to deal with whatever it was he'd left to deal with, she felt as if her temperature had dropped the tiniest bit, instead of climbing higher.

"I need you. Silas. Please." She pleaded with him, hardly able to get the words out. "Please. Please fuck me. I need to feel you inside of me."

"I know baby, I know." He slipped two fingers inside her tight pussy, bending to kiss her mark as he began to slowly pump his fingers in and out as her hips rose to meet each thrust.

"Please." She mewled as she bucked against his hand, trying to take in more of him somehow, desperate to relieve the pain and the heat.

"It's just. You don't understand. If I take you now." He shook his head, pausing to kiss her again, trying to offer her some relief from her heat, "if I take you now, you're very likely to fall pregnant. You're heat is when you're fertile. And while I would love to have a pup with you, we haven't even discussed it."

For a moment she lay motionless on the ground, her core still clenching around his fingers, as she panted, her eyes squeezed shut as she thought.

"If we don't. How long will this go on?" Her voice sounded frightened as she asked the question.

"A week. But only the first three days will be this intense. Then each day will be easier than the one before it."

"And how often." She was moving again against his hand, but this time the pause that came before his answer was longer, as he began to stroke her clit lightly with his thumb.

"I've spoken with one of the older wolves in the pack. She's a midwife and knows about these sorts of things and she can't say for sure. Because you're mostly human. And humans are fertile every month when they ovulate."

"Fuck." Silas could feel her core tightening rhythmically around his fingers. It was so easy to make his little mate come. She was already so close. He eased off the motion on her clit a bit to allow her to think a little more clearly.

"I'll leave the decision entirely up to you. I'm okay with waiting or taking away this pain from you." With his free hand he stroked her forehead.

"I want you. Now, Silas. Please. Take me." She murmured the words, her throat sounding dry.

"Are you sure?" He asked, already moving to position his throbbing cock between her legs. He knew there wasn't time for foreplay. Not this time. The moment he was inside of her the pain would subside. And the pleasure would be far greater than anything she had felt, even during the last time they had come together. That was the reward of mating during heat. Resisting was excruciating. And giving in was sweet euphoria.

"Of course I'm not sure. But yes. Put it the fuck in. I need you, Alpha. And if you can't fuck me, I'll find someone who-"

All at once he thrust his thick shaft into her throbbing wet core. She bucked against him, raising her hips to meet his, but he didn't start to move just yet, staying buried deep inside of her while she moved beneath him.

"Dahlia, Dahlia, Dahlia." Leaning forward his teeth skimmed lightly across her mark before his lips brushed past his cheek and he stopped, letting his teeth nip the soft lobe of her ear. She moaned and arched her back, her arms wrapping around his neck as she tried to pull him towards her for a kiss that he resisted.

"You need to learn now," he continued in a soft voice as he rolled the two of them over, so that he was on the hard ground and she was on top of him, his cock still buried deep inside of her, "not to disrespect me or threaten to fuck someone else like you just did. Because as you are about to find out, while I am a patient man, I have my limits. And you have been pushing them, I think in part to see if they exist. So Kitten, have you been wanting me to punish you?"

Dahlia gazed down at him, her eyes wide, before reaching up and tousling her dark curls. After a few deliberate batts of her long, dark eyelashes, she tried to slide up his smooth shaft, but his hands nearly encircled her waist, and he wasn't about to let her move. He held her firmly in place, his fingers digging into her waist.

"Of course I don't want to be punished." She said after a moment, realizing that the pain and heat had already subsided, nearly entirely. Whatever punishment he brought down on her couldn't be worse than what she'd already experienced.

"Well, my hands are tied." He said with a small shrug, still not letting go of her.

"But you're the one deciding to punish me." She nearly shouted the words while he continued to hold her firmly in place.

"That is true. But as the Alpha I certainly can't have a mate who runs wild and disrespects me in front of my pack members." Dahlia lifted her chin, her eyes narrowing.

"Then I guess you better punish me, Alpha." She glared at him and started to pull away but he held her firmly in place.

"I guess I better." His edges of his lips turned up into a smug smile. "Don't worry, Kitten." he whispered in her ear. "I have a feeling you're going to like this, quite a lot. I know that I'm going to."  

A/N- This is chapter 15 and to read up to chapter 31 today, and to get more frequent updates check out my Patreon at:

www.patreon.com/OpheliaShaw

All the links can be found (clickable) in my profile!