On His Desk

A/N- I just felt like this week you all deserved a double update. Enjoy!

"You look stunning with those flowers in your hair." Silas said in a low voice, and he heard Miss Dorian laugh behind him from her seat.

"You better take your mate home, Luna. He's missed you this morning. Newly mated wolves, especially Alpha's can't be away from their mates for too long. We're lucky he lent us to you for the morning. But he did say you're free to come on the field trip tomorrow so we will see you then."

Dahlia blushed as she waved goodbye to the children, and then said quick goodbyes to Lottie and Miss Dorian. Silas was already waving her guards away, telling them via mind link that they could go home for the rest of the day. He would take over making sure his mate stayed safe.

"I missed you, Kitten." He whispered the words in her ear, his hand firmly gripping her waist as they walked down the street. "By the Goddess. You look so gorgeous with these flowers in your hair."

Dahlia laughed, her hand coming up to her head as she realized that she was still wearing the crown of wildflowers that the children had made for her. "I can't wait to bury my cock inside of you."

"Silas." She laughed breathlessly as he pulled her quickly down the Main Street. Their own house wasn't that far away, but he was taking her someplace else.

It only took a few minutes before they arrived at the small, stone building with the clock tower. She hadn't made it this far down Main Street before and so she hadn't seen this building until now and, like so many things in the little town it surprised her.

"Where are we?" she was still laughing, nervously, as he pulled her inside.

"My assistant is at lunch. Oliver is probably at home, resting since he was up so early. Or he's out pining after Lottie somewhere. So we are alone. Welcome to my office. More specifically these are the pack offices. But this right here," he led her through a door, into a office where every surface seemed to gleam with polished wood, "is my office."

"Oh." Dahlia raised her eyebrows as he closed the door behind them, turning the lock as his eyes swept up and down her body appreciatively. "And you really didn't think you could wait for five minutes until we were home?" She whispered the words, laughing as he led her towards his large, ornate desk, the top of which was conveniently clear of anything at all.

"You know, I could have waited, or just pulled you into the forest back there and taken you behind a tree, but I spend so much of my days here, and I want to be able to picture you, bent over my desk, or sprawled across it, or leaning back on it as you beg me to let you cum." He picked her up as he said the last few words and placed her lightly on the edge of his desk, facing him, stepping between her legs as his lips brushed against her neck.

She could feel him, even through the thicker than usual fabric of the skirt she'd worn that morning, pressing against her, and she knew that he was more than ready to take her then and there. And as if in response she felt that familiar heat that she had thankfully been spared all morning begin to rise up, from her core, as wetness pooled between her legs. She pressed herself against him as she tilted back her head and heard a growl escape from between his lips.

"Fuck, Dahlia. You're so perfect. I need to be inside of you, now."

If she had been wearing a shorter skirt he would have just hiked it up over her hips, but the outfit she had chosen that morning was the most modest dress that had ended up in his closet, with a neckline that brushed against her collarbone, and an A-Line skirt that touched her ankles. The dress was a lovely pink color that Dahlia looked beautiful in, as she did in everything that she wore, but it didn't quite look right on her, mostly because Silas could not imagine that she would have ever chosen it for herself.