22

We pull into the parking lot of Sleeps Motel, stopping by the street.

"Take all your shit. We're changing cars right here. I had the guys arrange something." I grab my suitcase, opening the door by the side of me.

Who's in this group anyway? They can just switch out cars.

"We're renting three rooms tonight. Ok?" Richie says, coming around the car as Isaac jumps out himself.

"No, I have something to give to Isaac, so make it just two rooms." Isaac smirks, lacing his fingers with mine.

It's punishment time.

I spin on my heel, red light shining down on me from the motel's sign. The building stands crooked, a light green color coating most of it. The door lays close ahead of us as Isaac leads us in.

"I also need my reward, don't forget." I whisper in Isaac's ear as Richie passes us, walking into the dimly lit waiting room.

"Of course I didn't." He presses his lips against my head as we walk in. We stumble off to the side, waiting for Richie to take care of the rooms.

He's more useful than I give him credit for. We couldn't survive without him.

"Hey, stop staring at him. I get jealous." Isaac grabs me by my waist, pulling us back behind the stairs. The mahogany wood surrounding us, coats the whole room as small accents of gold spread throughout the edges of it all.

I smirk.

"Now that you mention it, Richie's really cute. He's dependable, strong, and he kills just as easily as you do. He might be-" Isaac pins me against the wall, holding my hands above me as he presses himself on my body. I grin wider, biting my lip.

"I'll kill him." He whispers low against my ear, his breath fanning my cheek.

I love that.

"You win." I press my lips against his as he drops his hold on my arms, holding the nape of my neck instead, drawing me in close. I nibble at his lips as he touches my breasts, trailing his fingers the outline of my chest. I shiver under him, unable to hold back a small moan.

"Aliza, I want to make you mine." Isaac meets my lips again, as I drag him close by the hinges of his jeans.

I can't stop getting high off of him.

"Can you guys stop making out for five seconds?" Richie's voice interrupts us. Isaac pulls away from a moment, coming back in for another kiss but I put a finger against his lips.

"You're still under punishment, remember? Count this as the start." I say, slipping out of his hold and beside Richie, who waits for us at the base of the stairs. He meets my eyes, quickly looking away, frowning. I tilt my head at him.

What's his fucking problem?

"Let's hurry up and get this punishment over with so I can give you your reward." Isaac's arm swings around my shoulder, as he takes me and himself a step up the stairs. I giggle by his side.

"Ugh, you're both gross. Here's your key. Unfortunately, they only had two rooms open and they're next to each other." Richie says, throwing the key at Isaac and stomping up the steps. Isaac catches it by the chain, using his finger to hook it in the air. I narrow my eyes at him.

Hot shot.

We go up the stairs, our footsteps in sync, and find our room. 711.

Perfect.

We open the door, to a even poorly lit studio room. A small bed in the center with a tv across from it and a bathroom to the left of it. Isaac comes in and closes the door behind us as I flip on the last light. It barely does anything.

"This is our bed tonight." Isaac scoops me under my knees, lifting me up and spinning as I squeal.

So much fun. He's so much fun!

He tosses me onto the bed as I smirk. I crawl towards him as he stands at the foot of the bed. Stopping in front of him, I look up.

He makes me want to eat him.

"Are you ready for your punishment?" My hands make their way up his pants, stopping at the hem of his jeans. His stare intensifies as I pull him down to the side of me. He lands on the bed with no resistance.

"I can't take you touching me for too long." He whispers as I trace the edge of his jeans. My hands wrap around the cold bite of metal I've been looking for.

His gun.

The heel of my hand pushes me off the bed as I raise the gun to my lips.

"I knew you would have one on you." I say, strolling around the front of him, back and forth, dangling the gun in front of him. His eyes stay glued on me.

"Of course I do. No one knows when a game might come knocking at our door." He tries to stand, but I press the head of the gun against him stomach, pushing him back onto the bed. The glint appears in his eyes.

Now that's what I was waiting for. We can start.

"A game? Doesn't that mean you're a player? Do I have to shoot off your dick? Or maybe a couple of girls? I hate competition." I say, drawing the gun against my lips slowly as Isaac's gaze bores into my skin, sending shivers down to my toes.

Fuck. I want to see him mad.

"You're a player too. You're my partner in the game, so don't worry. We can kill whoever, together." He reasons, leaning back on his hands. I stroll up to him, tracing his jaw with my gun as I straddle him. He smirks at me, I grin.

He's cute even up close.

Cut it up. Crave your name into his-

Not yet. I can't hold back either it seems.

"What do you want, Isaac?" I ask, keeping the gun against his head as I trail it down his chest. He shudders underneath me.

"You. You know I want you." He breathes against my face as I lean in, bringing the gun to his temple.

"Then take me."

Only the gun stands between us. His eyes dance with that crazy look I've become familiar with.

"Gladly." His lips crash on to mine as I drop the gun, running my fingers through his hair. He moans, lifting me up. I smile against his lips, as he presses the both of us on the wall.

"I thought you were supposed to punish me." He pants, letting out his sentence through heavy breaths. He grinds on me, his hardness on my core as I slip my tongue back in his mouth.

"Think of this you give me my reward." I waste no time connecting our lips again, as he pulls at my clothes, messing up my hair.

I worked so hard on it. I don't care.

My skin craves the feeling of his bare flesh on mine, devouring each other as a knock on the door echoes in the room. Isaac pays it no mind, beginning to unbutton his own shirt.

If he's going to ignore it, then so I am.

His shirt flies over his head and onto the floor. I bite my lip as an array of rock hrad abs pulse under my touch.

"Isaac, I'm going to-"

"Open the Goddamn door before I fucking break it down!" The door pounds, shaking at its screws as Richie's voice sounds like an alarm. Isaac groans, throwing his head back.

"What a fucking cock block."

"I know right."
____________________________________
58.2k - 8/5/20

Thanks for the viewsssss. We are on the road to the end of this story! I know it seems short but I promise it fits.

Next update soon

Ciao.