30

My muscles scream in protest as the ache in my hips, beats. I open my eyes, wooden walls greet me as Isaac's arms around my waist cage me in like iron bars. I relax on the bed, yawning as sunlight beams in from the small windows on either side of the home.

Hours of fucking really does feel like a workout. From what I had heard, guys aren't supposed to last that long.

I shake my head, grinning.

He was so fucking hot. I think we'll have to fuck everyday, all the time.

Why the fuck did he have that many condoms in his pocket anyways? What if I wasn't ready for him?

I laugh into the pillow we share.

How could I not be ready? I won't kid myself, I loved eating him up.

I lick my lips.

I'd love to go again.

I yelp as Isaac rolls us over, entangled deeper in the blankets. I chuckle as he laughs, making us into burrito. He rubs his forehead on mine, our noses rubbing together as his messy hair brushes mine.

"Good morning." He whispers, his smile beaming up at me as I lay on top of him. His thing presses into my stomach through his boxers. He blushes, unrolling us and getting out of bed, turned away from me.

Aw, he's being shy again. After the night we just had...

Isaac's funny.

"Good morning." I sing-song, letting my head sit in my hands, as both my elbows hold them up. He rubs his hair, grabbing his jeans and putting them on. I frown.

"What's the hurry? Let's sleep in." I whine, pouting as he puts on his shoes.

"You know they're stil-" The echos of a car being parked reaches us and we tense.

That's right. Those people are still after us. Richie said they would catch up.

I smile, breaking out of my trance. Hopping out of bed, I throw on my bra, underwear, and robe as Isaac gets the guns ready.

They have to die. They killed Richie.

I'll do them that favor.

My hands tremble as a knock on the door sounds. Isaac and I look at each other. He throws me a gun and I catch it, bringing it up to eye level, pointing at the door.

I'll blast holes into anyone behind that door.

"C'mon Isaac. Let's not make this any longer than it has to be. The big guys need you dead. You and whoever that bitch is in there with you." A deep voice, Mitch, calls out, as Isaac stands to the side of the door. He nods at me to move closer to him. I do, keeping my gun aimed at the entrance.

"Is Richard ok?" Isaac shouts. A pause spans out, lasting what seems like an hour.

"I can let you see his head if you want to. He was a little difficult, so we had to take it off." Mitch states. My finger on the trigger twitches wildly as my smile grows wide.

I'm going to fucking kill this guy. I'm going to watch the blood drip out of his body and laugh crushing his balls under my heel.

I'll send him to hell.

Isaac grabs my wrist, stopping me from emptying my ammo into the door. My eyes stay wide as I turn to look at him.

"Isaac." I manage to grit out, confused. He breathes heavily, his hold on my hand getting tighter and tighter.

He's hurting too.

"Use the window. We have to take out as many of them as possible, discreetly." He whispers, pulling me to one of the two small windows. He sets up his gun at the corner of the window, aiming at one of many men.

They've surrounded us, just like they did yesterday.

Will we join Richie today? That wouldn't be too bad. The three of us together again.

Isaac shatters the glass, shooting five of them down in one round of bullets. They drop to the ground as I focus on the situation. Blood leaks from a single shot in either their necks of head.

It's my turn. I want to shoot too.

"Get the other side. Be careful, please. They will shoot at you." Issac says and I nod, the adrenaline in my blood rising with every step I take towards the other window.

Gunshots echo behind me as Isaac continues to take out the men. I mirror his position, setting my eyes on a target. His all black outfit stands out in the sun and forest. Clocking my gun, I let a single bullet into his head, pulling back a little as the glass breaks. He falls to the ground as his comrades point their guns towards me.

Now this is the sweet revenge I've been yearning for.

A loud laugh burst out of me as I take out man after man. Anyone who comes to my view gets a shot to the head, neck or heart. Dead.

"Why do you always have to make things so hard? You taught your bitch how to shoot? Seriously? I hate to be messy like this." Mitch shouts over the gunshots. I scoff.

"Come by this side of the house and we'll see how fast you bleed out from my bullet!" I yell, laughter flowing out among my words.

He's the one I want to end the most. It would be fun. Payback's a bitch.

"I don't have to go anywhere to smoke you guys out. If you don't want a nice clean death by my gun, then I won't give you one." The men suddenly stop approaching my window, instead hiding by the edge of my view.

"Damn it." I snarl.

What fucking pussies.

"Aliza, get down!" I turn to see Isaac running at me as two small balls are thrown into the house from our windows. Isaac jumps on me, his body completely covering me as he drags us to the shadow of the the bed.

Those are-

A huge explosion goes off, sending a wave towards Isaac and I, throwing us against the wall.

Bombs.
____________________________________
66.6k - 8/24/20

So guys the next couple of chapters might be confusing but I'll explain for the next update.

Thanks for all the support the ebook is almost over!!!

Thoughts??!!!

Next update in a couple days

Ciao.